Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Alyssa...been receiving just fine each week.

TonyaG...been sending on Monday each week. Hopefully last week's envie made it. I usually drop the mail in the box at work and they pick up every day around 1:30, so not sure why the USPS is so inconsistent with delivery to you. Actually just looked at the tracking, and they took the envie from NC to AL via Utah! They must have had someone new that week because I also shipped a returned item from NC to GA via 2 day priority mail that went to NH first!?!?

Alyssa...been receiving just fine each week.

TonyaG...been sending on Monday each week. Hopefully last week's envie made it. I usually drop the mail in the box at work and they pick up every day around 1:30, so not sure why the USPS is so inconsistent with delivery to you. Actually just looked at the tracking, and they took the envie from NC to AL via Utah! They must have had someone new that week because I also shipped a returned item from NC to GA via 2 day priority mail that went to NH first!?!?

The post office is getting ridiculous. I did finally receive the missing envie. I also received a big one last week.

Eyor44 sending an envie out today. I've been trying to find the one that IBLEEDBLUE sent last week. My house is in chaos right now with my daughter suddenly having to move in along with a 75 pound bulldog and 3 cats! Somehow the envie got moved off the table. I'll send the coups as soon as I find it.

Eyor44 sending an envie out today. I've been trying to find the one that IBLEEDBLUE sent last week. My house is in chaos right now with my daughter suddenly having to move in along with a 75 pound bulldog and 3 cats! Somehow the envie got moved off the table. I'll send the coups as soon as I find it.
Sounds good. Thanks for letting me know.

Quasi, I didn't mail until yesterday. We don't have a PO on site anymore so I usually stop on my way to get DD from School on Mondays. This Monday, I received a tasker at 3:15 that had to be submitted by 3:30, I usually leave at 3:25 to make it to the PO before it closes at 4:00. I didn't leave the office until 3:40. Not a problem, I would do it Tuesday. Staff meeting went way over and I didn't get to leave until 3:45 on Tuesday. I planned to go to town at lunch on Wednesday to a different one and my 10:00am meeting (1 hour scheduled) lasted until 12:30. I walked out at 3:25 and dared anyone to try to talk to me. What a week. Hopefully it won't take more than a couple days to reach you.

:wave: Hi all! I want to work on :santa: :santa: Secret Santa :santa: :santa: conversations over the weekend so please let me know IMMEDIATELY or SOONER if you still want to participate. :yay: Thank you and have a great weekend! :wave2:

Envie received from NYCDiane today :) I am heading to WDW on Saturday but this will be still be a hefty envie coming to you, Ibleedblue! I'm going to mail out before we leave. Back on track next weekend.

Envie received from NYCDiane today :) I am heading to WDW on Saturday but this will be still be a hefty envie coming to you, Ibleedblue! I'm going to mail out before we leave. Back on track next weekend.

Have fun, Alyssa! Holiday decorations~~what a treat! Enjoy!!

To all our :santa::santa: Secret :ssst: Santas: Will be sending you info about the exchange today. :dogdance: Well, actually hope to get them all done today but might have to finish a couple tomorrow. Contact me if I left anything out or if you have any questions about anything. :thanks:

Velrox --- envie received. Thank you!!!

Alyssa --- Envie ready to.heas out to you tomorrow! Enjoy!

All Secret Santa conversations have been sent. You should all have yours in your in box if you signed up. Have fun shopping! :love:

LittleAngie, I have your envie ready to mail to you in the A.M.

TonayG...Your envie is ready to go, but the PO hasn't delivered the one from my sender last week yet. I'm gonna wait and see if it comes in tomorrow. If not, I'll send out Tuesday regardless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!