Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Hmm, it must be taking the long way! I didn’t receive anything yet for last week but put an envie in the mail this morning for you.

I'm beginning to think this week's envie might arrive before last week's envie. :confused3 Hoping for tomorrow! :confused3

OMG NYCDiane! The package has arrived. And on an unrelated note, so did our magic bands:banana::cool1::banana:

hulagirl87...I mailed your envie on Tuesday this week. Last week's envie from Alyssa hadn't yet arrived and I was hoping it would show up Monday. It finally showed up on Tuesday. Your envie was kinda small this week since we only had 2 inserts in the paper.

Alyssa...nothing last week, but big envie received on Tuesday this week. I think the snow down here shut the post office down or caused them to reroute or something.

:sad2:SVC Laurie ---- envie arrived on Wednesday. The post office did a good job of mangling it and put it in a clear envie. I also received ONE page of a magazine that I get monthly! Grrr :sad2:

The coups look fine tho. Haven't opened the clear outer envie yet but will do so this weekend.

Thank you!

I mailed to Quasi123 on Monday which she has reported as receiving and I received from TonyaG yesterday (Thursday) an envie post marked January 23. Not sure if you were able to get out last week to mail.
Everyone please be safe in this winter weather we are all having. I live in the South near the Gulf Coast and our weather has been super crazy. We have had snow twice this season (once a season is rare for us) and last week, we also had ice so bad that even parts of the interstate were closed and several high rise bridges.

I'm beginning to think this week's envie might arrive before last week's envie. :confused3 Hoping for tomorrow! :confused3

Last week's envie and this week's envie both arrived today. Really, USPS?

:thanks: Cameron991.

Natashag76, no point in mailing tomorrow (Saturday) so I'll have a nice one for you on Monday with these two and the new coupons too.

Last week's envie and this week's envie both arrived today. Really, USPS?

:thanks: Cameron991.

Natashag76, no point in mailing tomorrow (Saturday) so I'll have a nice one for you on Monday with these two and the new coupons too.

That’s strange! Glad they finally arrived!

I received my paper early today and got my envie to the post office before it closed today so it is on its way!

DVCLaurie ---- 2nd envie arrived! Thankfully intact :)

Alyssa ---- a nice envie will be headed your way tomorrow :)

DVC LAURIE --- Update on mangled envelope: I just opened it and this is the one you sent me in NOVEMBER (?) with the address labels for ShiPoo!! LOL!!! Needless to say, the coups are expired:D

DVC LAURIE --- Update on mangled envelope: I just opened it and this is the one you sent me in NOVEMBER (?) with the address labels for ShiPoo!! LOL!!! Needless to say, the coups are expired:D
OMG!!!!!! It's been through the ringer!!!! Surprised it actually surfaced.. that was the first one I sent your way!! Ughh... At least you have the address labels! LOL

I have a HUGE envie coming your way today NYCDiane!!

I rec'd 2 envies from Natashg76 last week!!

I received two more envies from TonyaG this past Friday. One had the post mark of January 23rd, but I could not read the post mark of the other one. I will be mailing to Quasi123 this afternoon.

I mailed to Quasi123 on Monday which she has reported as receiving and I received from TonyaG yesterday (Thursday) an envie post marked January 23. Not sure if you were able to get out last week to mail.
Everyone please be safe in this winter weather we are all having. I live in the South near the Gulf Coast and our weather has been super crazy. We have had snow twice this season (once a season is rare for us) and last week, we also had ice so bad that even parts of the interstate were closed and several high rise bridges.
Eyor44 I couldn't get out until late on Saturday afternoon after the po was closed. Ended up sick on Monday so had to mail Tuesday. Sending one today. Hopefully it will get there quick. Unfortunately there's a chance of more bad weather this weekend. Maybe it will go away.

HUge envie went out to ibleedblue today. Tracking has it coming to you on Thursday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!