Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Eyor44 I couldn't get out until late on Saturday afternoon after the po was closed. Ended up sick on Monday so had to mail Tuesday. Sending one today. Hopefully it will get there quick. Unfortunately there's a chance of more bad weather this weekend. Maybe it will go away.

I received the envie yesterday (Wednesday), thanks so much. I hope you are better now, I was sick last week also, but it only lasted for two days thankfully. Hoping you don't have bad weather this weekend, although I think you get what we have the next day and we are to have storms tonight. Stay dry and safe!

That’s strange! Glad they finally arrived!

I received my paper early today and got my envie to the post office before it closed today so it is on its way!

It arrived today. The USPS must be using Pony Express from your place to mine. :rotfl2: Have already gone through it and enjoyed using a few at the store today. Thank you! :flower1:

DVCLaurie ---- envie received. Thank you!!

Alyssa ---- another huge envie headed your way tomorrow! I may have another one going out later this week if I have time to clip my extra inserts.

Mailed out to ibleedblue today- tracking has it coming on Thursday.

Alyssa...received last week's huge envie on Friday. Thanks!!

Rosedolph...sent you your first envie today. It was pretty huge thanks to the left overs from Alyssa and NYCDiane.

Received envie today from Cameron991 but it came in one of those USPS plastic bags saying sorry our machine ate your mail and we'll try to do better. About 1/3 of the envie was missing but there were some coupons left in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter