Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Received envie today from Cameron991 but it came in one of those USPS plastic bags saying sorry our machine ate your mail and we'll try to do better. About 1/3 of the envie was missing but there were some coupons left in it.

Wow- What is going on with the mail between me and you?

Received from dznybound today!

COUPON BONANZA!!! I went to the grocery store this morning and saved a small fortune !

I got 12 Aquafresh toothpastes for FREE!!

I got 2 bags of Purina ONE cat food for $1.25 each (normally $7.99 each)

1 Herbal Essences shampoo and 1 Herbal Essences conditioner for 50 cents each!

A bunch of other great savings as well, all thanks to COUPONS!!! Over $40 in coupon savings alone!!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

DVCLaurie --- envie received. Thank you!!!

Alyssa --- I'm sending a small one your way today and will have a bigger one headed to you on monday

:wave: Great question! Don't think you or I know nor does the USPS. :confused3 :confused: :confused3

Natashag76, just sealed your envie and it will be in Monday's mail. Heard you got walloped by snow. :sad2: Hope you're dug out by now. :cold:

No envie from littleangie last week and no inserts in my paper yesterday. I'll mail out as soon as I get something.

I mailed two envies out to ibleedblue today. We head to WDW next week but I should be able to get something in the mail on Saturday. I'm going to see my mom later in the week and she has extra inserts for me too :)

:wave: Would you believe that it arrived today~Tuesday! :cheer2: And it arrived in pristine condition. :banana: What can I say? :confused3 The USPS is totally unpredictable but they made me a happy camper today and for that I'm grateful. :flower1:

COUPON BONANZA!!! I went to the grocery store this morning and saved a small fortune !

I got 12 Aquafresh toothpastes for FREE!!

I got 2 bags of Purina ONE cat food for $1.25 each (normally $7.99 each)

1 Herbal Essences shampoo and 1 Herbal Essences conditioner for 50 cents each!

A bunch of other great savings as well, all thanks to COUPONS!!! Over $40 in coupon savings alone!!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
That is awesome!!!!! What store did you go to?

Thanks ShiPoo! I stayed home yesterday from work, it is also Mardi Gras here and DD was off. I actually forgot what day of the week it was. Needless to say I didn't get to the post office. I did today though in just the nick of time, so an envie is on that way to Quasi123.

Alyssa...got the envie last week on Thursday.

Rosedolph...your envie went out Monday. Not as large as the prior week. That one was a biggie! You can thank NYCDiane and alyssa810 for the multiple inserts...they come that way to me from Alyssa. I'm a big fan of those too!

I typed out a post Monday but forgot to hit the send button!

Eyor44 I couldn't mail an envie Monday because I didn't receive one from littleangie last week and there were no inserts in my paper. I did get one today postmarked on the 7th. My mom is having surgery tomorrow so it may be Thursday before I get one out.

I received an envelope last week from Rosedolph and then a HUGE one yesterday!!! Thank you so much! I mailed out to LittleAngie yesterday morning as I forgot to on Monday. Sorry!!!

:wave2: Hi everyone! From what I understand there won't be any new inserts in the papers this weekend due to Presidents Day on Monday. Just a reminder to mail your envies with what you receive this week that you don't want on Saturday or Tuesday since Monday will be a USPS holiday. :thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter