Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

i had 2 big envies from NYCDiane when we got home :) Also, last week's paper was waiting for us, so plenty for this week:banana:

ShipooOwner, thanks for the offer. Mom is back home and seems to be doing well. Now it's time for all the follow up appointments! I think we should be able to keep the route as it is for now.

DVCLaurie05 - I hope you got the 2 envies I sent out last week by now. If not, they should be there soon. I'm sending a small one out today.

Dznybound mailing a small envie out today. Caught the nasty stomach bug that's going around. Couldn't even walk to the mailbox yesterday.

One in the mail to Natashag76 this morning.

The envie I sent to you on Monday was in MY MAILBOX yesterday afternoon. All your mailing info was correct. The stamp was cancelled and there was nothing on it about damaged, postage due, etc. etc. I will be taking it to them after they open this morning and find out what the heck is going on and get it back in the mail to you. It certainly won't get there by Saturday unless they decide they should correct their error and delivery it via priority mail. (I won't hold my breath on that one. Argh!)

The envie I sent to you on Monday was in MY MAILBOX yesterday afternoon. All your mailing info was correct. The stamp was cancelled and there was nothing on it about damaged, postage due, etc. etc. I will be taking it to them after they open this morning and find out what the heck is going on and get it back in the mail to you. It certainly won't get there by Saturday unless they decide they should correct their error and delivery it via priority mail. (I won't hold my breath on that one. Argh!)

Can you imagine? Yes, they realize that it had the correct postage on it. :rolleyes: And yes, they admit that it's their mistake but have no idea how it could have happened. :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 They're going to "try" to get it to Chicago by Saturday. :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: Well, that's not gonna happen I'm sure. I really hope it arrives by Monday. That's our USPS at work I guess. :sad2:

DVCLaurie ---- envie rec'd. Thank you!!

Alyssa --- HUGE envie will be heading your way tomorrow! Lots of good stuff in there. Enjoy!

Alyssa ---- I spoke too soon! My friend dropped some inserts so I put a 2nd envie together for you to go out tomorrow. You'll have a huge one and a smaller one.
Enjoy!

Hopefully the envie put in the mailbox at the p.o. will head SE to you without any glitches this week, Natashag76. Fingers and toes crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter