Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Just in from out short vacation and no coups. There wasn't any in my paper so I'll mail as soon as I get some.

Got 2 envies from Quasi123 today. The one postmarked the 14th finally showed up. I'll put an envie in the mail tomorrow.

DVCLaurie ---- Envie received. Thank You!!

Alyssa ---- no inserts in today's paper but my friend dropped a bunch of inserts so I'll have a nice one headed your way on Tuesday. Enjoy!!

:wave: Hi everyone! I don't think anyone had any inserts in the papers this past weekend. Please be sure to forward whatever you received last week that you don't want to your train buddy tomorrow since post offices are closed today for Memorial Day. Thank you for continuing to post when you send and receive your envies so there's no confusion. :dogdance:

Cameron991- I did not receive an envie last week and did not receive inserts in the paper due to the holiday this past Monday. My sender posted that she has an envie that is enroute so I will forward an envie to you as soon as I receive. Sorry!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter