Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Been receiving from Alyssa just fine and sending out to eyor44 every Monday.

But....man....I think my local paper may be trying to end my ride on the train. They went up to $4 for a Sunday paper this week!! Is there a way to just print the Sunday coupons at home? Paper and ink can't be $4 a week.

Be careful with the printables! They use ALOT of ink.

But....man....I think my local paper may be trying to end my ride on the train. They went up to $4 for a Sunday paper this week!! Is there a way to just print the Sunday coupons at home? Paper and ink can't be $4 a week.

I just had another thought. Do you have Dollar Tree stores where you live? They often sell Sunday papers for only $1. I don't think every store does it so you would have to inquire about it where you live.

Are you able to purchase your paper at the Dollar Tree? We get ours there for $1.

Mailed out to ibleedblue today. The Dollar Tree near me does have the Sunday paper too; but they tend to run out if you're not early.

DZNYBOUND I didn't get an envie this week and there were no inserts. I'll mail coups as soon as I get some.

Received from Alyssa on Thursday. Thanks to all for the input on the Dollar Tree. I have one within a couple of miles of my house. I should have read through the thread earlier and I'd have tried them today.

Sending out to Eyor44 tomorrow. The paper I paid $4 today that was supposed to have 1 insert had 0, so the envie I'm sending is a pitiful little thing.

I mailed out to ibleedblue today :) I didn't have inserts in this week's paper either :(

I mailed out to ibleedblue today :) I didn't have inserts in this week's paper either :(

It seems our papers in the Twin Cities have a new system for distribution of coupon inserts. Maybe this is happening to other cities' papers too. Minneapolis used to have the best inserts which included Red Plum, Smart Source and P&G. St. Paul got all three as well but there were fewer coupons in the skinnier St. Paul inserts. Then Red Plum turned into Retail Me Not a few months ago. Since then St. Paul continues to get all three inserts but Minneapolis no longer distributes Retail Me Not. This past Sunday St. Paul had one very thin Retail Me Not insert and Mpls. had nothing. Very disappointing. I wonder if the day will come there are no more paper coupons and everything will be digital.

DZNYBOUND I just got last week's and this week's envies from Quasi123. I don't know what the post office's problem is. I'll go ahead and mail what I have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!