Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I mailed another out to ibleedblue yesterday, and received from NYCDiane.

I mailed to Quasi123 this past Saturday. We are going on a cruise today so I had to mail early.

Jill, please stay safe with this new storm heading your way. Praying Jim Cantore doesn't show up.

:bday: party: :cake: DVCLaurie05 :cake: party: :bday:
Thank you!!!
I will be celebrating in Disney this weekend - if the storm doesn't ruin it!!

I have been receiving from Disneylifer87 regularly! A BIG envie is going to NYCDiane today!
Next week, I will be mailing on Tuesday - we return from Disney late Monday!
Have a great week all!

Thank you!!!
I will be celebrating in Disney this weekend - if the storm doesn't ruin it!!

I have been receiving from Disneylifer87 regularly! A BIG envie is going to NYCDiane today!
Next week, I will be mailing on Tuesday - we return from Disney late Monday!
Have a great week all!

Have fun, Laurie! Hopefully the weather will behave itself.

I mailed out to ibleedblue this afternoon, and came home to an envie from NYCDiane.

I mailed to Quasi123 this past Saturday. We are going on a cruise today so I had to mail early.

Jill, please stay safe with this new storm heading your way. Praying Jim Cantore doesn't show up.

Thanks Lisa! He actually did show up at our airport yesterday but then drove to Panama City. Gave us all a scare!

Have fun on your cruise! Received your envie today.

We are fine here. Some broken branches but that's all. We were very lucky. It turned away from us but an hour away have devastation.

That's really good news, Jill. So glad to hear that you're ok but so terrible for those just an hour from you. :-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter