Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

DVCLaurie --- received 2 envies this week. Thank you!!

Alyssa --- I will have an envie ready to go out to you. Hopefully I can make it on Monday. I'm in a lot of pain and not sure if I'll be able to get out. If not Monday then definitely Tuesday

Hope you feel better soon, Diane.

One on its way to Disneylifer87. I'm a day late because I spent yesterday rescuing my husband from a snowbank.
If only we could live at WDW year 'round, we wouldn't have such drama!
Hope everyone is warm and safe!

Alyssa --- mailed out today. Not too big but lots of good stuff!

*** Mailed out my Secret Santa also. Expected delivery day is Saturday. I hope you like it! Enjoy!!!!! *****

NYCDiane, I hope you are feeling better. Prayers for a quick recovery.
Natashag76, hope your DH's vehicle is okay.

Quasi123, I mailed an envie to you yesterday.

Mailed to dznybound yesterday. Received from eyor44 on Saturday. Thank you!

One on its way to Disneylifer87. I'm a day late because I spent yesterday rescuing my husband from a snowbank.
If only we could live at WDW year 'round, we wouldn't have such drama!
Hope everyone is warm and safe!

That doesn't sound like fun but it sounds like he's ok so that part is good. Winter? Don't you just dread its arrival? Stay safe and warm!

I received from NYCDiane this week, and a secret santa gift should be arriving in the magnolia state tomorrow!:santa::daisy::flower1:

Thanks for letting us know another one :santa: is on its way. Sounds like it won't be arriving in snow and ice either! :sunny:

DVCLaurie - Envie heading out to you in the morning! Nasty head cold had me forgetting it was Sunday for a moment :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter