Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Didn't receive last week, so waiting for this week's to send out. Darn this two week insert hiatus! :)

I know what you mean but it's going to improve in the new year, thank goodness. I'm going to update the insert schedule on page one of our thread but you should get P&G tomorrow and then on January 6th there should be 3 Retail Me Not and 3 Smart Source inserts. :woohoo: :dancer: :cheer2:

:wave2: Wow, it was nice to see all the inserts in today's paper :earseek: after such a long stretch with basically nothing other than a P&G last weekend. Happy clipping once again! :woohoo:

Received 2 envies on Saturday. One was postmarked Dec. 10 and was completely empty! Thanks, USPS . :sad2:
However, the other was full and I now have one envie on its way to Disneylifer87.
Happy New Year, everyone!

Receiving from Disneylifer87 weekly! Thank you!
I have 2 envies heading to NYCDiane this week - 1 mailed yesterday, 1 today...
Next week I will be late mailing - we are moving my son down to Disney for the college program, and won't be home until Tuesday night...
Have a great week everyone!

Receiving from Disneylifer87 weekly! Thank you!
I have 2 envies heading to NYCDiane this week - 1 mailed yesterday, 1 today...
Next week I will be late mailing - we are moving my son down to Disney for the college program, and won't be home until Tuesday night...
Have a great week everyone!

Hope he will enjoy being a part of Disney's college program. Sounds like so much fun. Another reason for more trips down to WDW! :banana:

DVCLaurie --- both envies received! Thank you! Enjoy the trip to FL!!!!

Alyssa --- envie sealed up and ready to go tomorrow! Enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!