Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

We've not seen a lot of postings lately. How is everyone doing? Stay safe and stay well, all!

I've been receiving and mailing weekly. Been mailing early (friday/Saturday) because I get my Sunday inserts early.

OH! This weeks inserts have a page warning about coupon fraud and how coupons may end if fraud continues

I've been receiving and mailing weekly. Been mailing early (friday/Saturday) because I get my Sunday inserts early.

OH! This weeks inserts have a page warning about coupon fraud and how coupons may end if fraud continues

I'll be interested in reading the warning. I thought extreme couponing and the abuses that went with it had gone by the wayside. Maybe not.

I'll be interested in reading the warning. I thought extreme couponing and the abuses that went with it had gone by the wayside. Maybe not.

Since the lockdown, they've been doing "marathons " of Extreme Couponing so I'm sure some people are trying to scam the system.

Boy have I been MIA for quite some time! Thank you ShiPooOwner for not tossing me off the train! I've been receiving every week like clockwork from Alyssa and sending every Monday or Tuesday to Eyor44.

Hope all are doing well during these times. We took a long weekend trip to WDW the weekend it closed. My kids schools were closed through May 15 while we were in line at RotR and were closed for the remainder of the school year last week. This week marks week 6 of remote learning and working from home with 4 more weeks till the end of the school year. I'm fortunate that I can do my regular work at home, just at a little slower pace. My wife is a nursing supervisor, so she has to go to work. It's been interesting, but we are making it work. Stay safe everyone!

Mailed to Cameron991 on Monday and received from eyor44 today.

I received two envies from NYCDiane last week, and two more today. I mailed everything out to ibleedblue today.

I mailed out to ibleedblue yesterday, and received from, NYCDiane as well.

DVC laurie-- receiving every week. Thank you!!

Alyssa -- I mailed out 4 envies to you today. I love getting the inserts early! Lol. Enjoy!

DVC laurie-- receiving every week. Thank you!!

Alyssa -- I mailed out 4 envies to you today. I love getting the inserts early! Lol. Enjoy!
How is life in NY going for you, Diane? Hopefully things will get better in the near future for all New Yorkers. I think you've got a good mayor and a good governor working on the people's behalf there. Hope you, your family and friends there are doing ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!