~Cousins Trip/ Mom and Dad celebrate 30 years PTR!! We LEAVE in 1 MONTH

Update July 27, 2009

Well today is my parents 30th wedding anniversary and they were supposed to be in Disney this weekend, but we decided to have them wait until September so they can try the DDP and plus its free dining, so you cant go wrong there…

There has been a change of plans,
We decided not to go as the Disney princesses this year to MNSSHP, I have decided to go as Minnie Mouse, I bought the costume awhile ago and I absolutely loved wearing it to the Halloween party I went to a while back in Disney.. Lex is no longer Ariel, she purchased the costume but it didn’t look right and it was cheaply made, so she is going to be Snow White..

My Cousin Victoria will now be Jasmine so that leaves my cousin Melanie up in the air…lol

Our trip is getting closer and closer

Ok so what is it with Disney, Why do I have such an obsession with going? Is it the anticipation of getting there, the excitement of the rides, checking in, the smell of the hotels, parks??? Um I would say All of the above..

Last night we had dinner at my parents and Alexis and I were talking about our trip and my parents were getting all excited.. I love to see my parents get excited to go, and when we tell them our schedule they start talking more and more about it…

My favorite part is waking up early, packing the car and heading toward Fl. Turnpike North and seeing that sign North to Orlando…AGHHHHH
Tradition is when we drive into Disney underneath the Walt Disney World sign, we honk twice and we all start screaming and clapping that we are in Disney… I am just so excited about this trip I can barely contain myself…

Ok so what is it with Disney, Why do I have such an obsession with going? Is it the anticipation of getting there, the excitement of the rides, checking in, the smell of the hotels, parks??? Um I would say All of the above..

Last night we had dinner at my parents and Alexis and I were talking about our trip and my parents were getting all excited.. I love to see my parents get excited to go, and when we tell them our schedule they start talking more and more about it…

My favorite part is waking up early, packing the car and heading toward Fl. Turnpike North and seeing that sign North to Orlando…AGHHHHH
Tradition is when we drive into Disney underneath the Walt Disney World sign, we honk twice and we all start screaming and clapping that we are in Disney… I am just so excited about this trip I can barely contain myself…

I love your tradition!! I got chills just reading it!!!:cloud9: It's your happy place....it makes us all so happy to plan for it, travel for it and FINALLY get there...I completely get it.....less than two months here...I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Btw, love the new costumes, they will be great!!!:thumbsup2

Hi - You posted on my PTR and I chased you right over here. I'm caught up on your Cousin's Trip but I'm headed back to read your Wedding TR now. I can't wait. I do have to say that I am soooooo jealous that you can just hop in the car and drive to Disney. You lucky lucky girl! :)

What a cute tradition! Ours is we a cinnamon roll, brownie, and milks that we share while we watch the parade and then fireworks.

Hi - You posted on my PTR and I chased you right over here. I'm caught up on your Cousin's Trip but I'm headed back to read your Wedding TR now. I can't wait. I do have to say that I am soooooo jealous that you can just hop in the car and drive to Disney. You lucky lucky girl! :)

HI Nikky- Glad you can join my PTR- Good Luck reading the WTR thats insanely long- enjoy a glass of wine when reading it...lol

What a cute tradition! Ours is we a cinnamon roll, brownie, and milks that we share while we watch the parade and then fireworks.

Awww thats so cute Drea, we have so many traditions just depends on the park...lol

Hi there! Still not quite done with your TR (I'm loving it by the way)! :) I just wanted to pop in and make sure I stay caught up with this one!!!

I'm a bit late here...but I am very excited for you to be hitting your two month mark!!! Happy dancing right along with you!!! :dance3:
I totally agree about the tradition thing and getting sooooooo excited when it's getting close. My DH and I will be celebrating our 2 yr anniversary on Oct. 1st and we are still thinking of having a second honeymoon with the mouse. I want to soooooooooo badly, but alas...he's not a huge disneyfreak like myself. He likes Disney...just not for EVERY vacation like I do! :lmao: Cross your fingers for me...if we book we need to do it by Aug 8th to get the free dining.
I can't wait to read more :)

Anna Marie

Hey there....just checking in...I totally know what you mean about being obsessed about Disney!!! I am just like that!! As sooon as we leave, I am planning our next trip, I just can't get enough!!! I LOVE IT!!! It makes me happy....:goodvibes Things sound good so far. I didn't know you could do your dining ressies online. What is the website for that??

Hi there only 10 more days now - I can't wait to see all your pictures.

Hope your anniversary and cruise was delightful!!!!!

Hi We’re back!!! WE had a great time on the cruise and in Disney.. we got so much Pixie dust…
I will be starting TR soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter