Cover your eyes!!!

Here is my thought on the matter. If they would release the tapes on someone who was only worth a few thousand dollars, than they should release the tape on Kraft, equal justice under the law. My really big question is, they said this was a sting to catch sex slave participants. If this is true, why were the under age girls not protected, why were they being used in this sting.

Here is my thought on the matter. If they would release the tapes on someone who was only worth a few thousand dollars, than they should release the tape on Kraft, equal justice under the law. My really big question is, they said this was a sting to catch sex slave participants. If this is true, why were the under age girls not protected, why were they being used in this sting.

I don't know enough about this to comment, BUT, I had to log in and tell you that I LOVE your profile pic!!! Is that Mesa Arch at Canyonlands NP? That is a stunning photo!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter