CP with scooter

maxiesmom

The Mean Squinty Eye Works
This will be my first trip seeing the Candlelight processional when using a scooter. Are there ample spots for it, or do I have to park it outside somewhere? I can walk, so is it better to park it and leave it anyway? We are seeing NPH, and it looks like (judging by the fact that all dining packages for that date are sold out) it will be a full house.

You'll be able to ride into the theater, and there's plenty of space to park it inside. Since it's a slight downhill getting into the theater, and slight uphill out - at the end of a long day - probably better to ride in! BTW - just about all the shows throughout the holiday season will be a full house. NPH is popular, but the CP in general is a must-do for so many.... Enjoy!

You have the choice of staying on your scooter or transferring. If you choose to stay on, there are spots throughout the theatre and your party can sit by you.

For NPH, be in line early… even with a dining package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter