CPAP in Caribbean Beach rooms

musicmom3331

Mouseketeer
I noticed that the rooms at Caribbean Beach have only one nightstand, and it is between the beds. Has anyone had any experience with using a CPAP there? Are there enough plugins? Thank you.

We were there last week. My wife uses a CPAP. We had to put the room phone on the floor to make room for the machine.

Could you bring an extension cord and put it on a chair?
That would only help from the electrical connection. What about the pressure tubing from the CPAP Machine to the either nasal or full face mask? In most cases that tubing needs to be close by. I can’t imagine what you invision. Do you use a CPAP? Can you explain?

That would only help from the electrical connection. What about the pressure tubing from the CPAP Machine to the either nasal or full face mask? In most cases that tubing needs to be close by. I can’t imagine what you invision. Do you use a CPAP? Can you explain?

Put the chair next to the bed, so it's like a little side table. That's what my mom does when she travels.

Thank you for this post. I will be staying at CB in March as a party of 5 in 2 rooms. Since 2 of us use CPAP we better be in separate rooms. I’ve been trying to decide how to split us up as we are 3 adults and 2 kids. Guess I’ll do 1 adult and 2 kids, and 2 adults.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!