CR:Difference between tower club and concierge?

ZachnElli

<font color=green>Is it Spring yet?<br><font color
What is the difference between Tower club and concierge at the Contemporary? I didn't realize until a minute ago there was 2 different levels of concierge there. And do tower club and concierge have the colorful rooms? Also, how much has anyone paid for concierge at any of the monorail resorts at the end of May, beginning of June with discounts? We are planning to make this trip in 2003, so I have time to plan. We are thinking of CR for the view of the castle, which my kids love. Dh doesn't want Poly because we are going to Maui this year, he would like GF, but I don't want to spend all the $$ for concierge (which sounds so-so) and a view. So we are thinking CR, and I want to make a ressie in the next 2-3 months. This is not our first trip to Disney, but our first onsite stay, so I want it Magical! Sorry so many questions, 15 months away and I'm already excited! :D

The 14th floor concierge level is a full concierge level, it is basically like every other concierge. There aren't any discounts on this level, as there are only a couple rooms there as the resort's suites are on that floor. You used to be able to see an Annual Passholder rate appear for it, but I haven't seen one in years.

The 12th floor club level is a limited concierge level. You get a morning continental breakfast and afternoon snacks. There is a staff member at the desk from 7AM to 4PM. The rooms get turndown service and have a coffee maker in them. You can also get a complimentary refrigerator in your room. There aren't any robes or stocked minibars in the rooms.

I stayed at the CR for the first time over the holidays. It was a lovely stay. If you would like to see what the Tower Club (12th floor) concierge lounge looks like, here's the link to my on-line photo albums: http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/janettwo...d/Grand+Adventures+In+Cooking&.src=ph&.view=t

The concierge Cast Members were very nice and made it a pleasant stay for my family. And the Magic Kingdom view from my room was beautiful (I have photos posted of it). I have heard that the Bay Lake view is just as gorgeous, so I will probably request that on my next visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter