CR Refrig Cost

LeeAnn

DIS Veteran
Is there a cost if you request a refrig in a CR Room? Need to refrigerate formula. Wondering if it worth the cost. Or just use the powder for formula. Thanks.

Yes they charge 10.00 and .60 tax so figure the $10.60 per night. I always used powder anyway as my girls liked the formula room temp not cold and def not heated!! You can now buy single servings of formula as well as single serve "tubes" of powder. My sil used the tubes while in the parks, just a couple bottles of water and the tubes and then mix when needed.

HTH
TJ

There is a $10 fee per night but I do believe that if you stay there a certain amount of nights then it is free. I say this because the last 3 trips I've stayed 9 nights at least and I have never been charge for any of those trips. On my comfirmation is even says that the fridge is "guaranteed" and not "requested". My other stays of 7 nights had the word "requested" on it and I was charged the nightly fee. Has anyone else experienced this staying over 7 nights?

We purchased a Coleman Cooler from Walmart for 67.77 It plugs into the wall and is the size of a normal ice chest. We left it in the box and checked it as part of our luggage. It worked great for our 8 nights.

Also- if you decide to use the small ready to use cans of formula and your baby is used to powder- try it before you go. My DD(7mos) spit it out and refused to drink it. Luckily I had powder also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter