Craft beer drinkers unite

Thank you so much! My husband I aren't the same category of aficionado as many of you but we would be more than a little miserable if there was no decent beer to drink.

Also I see Pirate brewery in Nassau. Does anyone have an opinion on it? Can you bring beer back to the ship from there?

I'm reticent to mention this, lest my new favorite Cozumel spot be overrun, but there's a craft beer bar just a short walk down south down Avenue Rafael E Melgar, almost exactly across from the MEGA grocery store. It's called La Cerveceria Internacional and they have a fantastic selection of craft beer, with their choices leaning heavily toward some great Mexican craft beers (I had Cuban beer, a rare treat for those of us who live in the States). It's not a very big place, as it seats maybe 20-30 people, but the proprietors were very nice and the beer was good and cold. (Plus they have free wifi)

The Pirate Republic Brewing Co. was pretty good. Had Gold & Haze of Piracy (3.75), Long John Pilsner (4), Captain Kidd's Kolsch (3), and Black Beer'd Stout (3.25). My friend and I split a 6-pack to bring back on board as it was pretty pricey. They actually brew / bottle in the United States from my memory and brew the on-tap beer on location, which is the reason for the high cost of bottles to go.

Untapp'd ratings in parenthesis.

Does anyone know if they have cider on board? I can't have gluten so beer is out for me but I love my hard cider. (gluten free beer is disgusting)
I know this is an old post, but did you notice any gluten free beers onboard? My husband misses his beer so much, but will tolerate Redbridge beer. Thank you.

I know this is an old post, but did you notice any gluten free beers onboard? My husband misses his beer so much, but will tolerate Redbridge beer. Thank you.

I'm sure someone will come along that may know for sure, but I thought I had heard before that Heavy Seas beers were, and Loose Cannon (brewed by Heavy Seas) has been reported on at least one of the ships.

Loose Cannon is *not* gluten free. It uses Munich, Two-Row and Caramalt grains in the brew. I've never seen a gluten free beer on board.

I haven't read all 12 pages, so I apologize if this has already been asked/answered. How many taps are in Pub 687 on the Dream? I have seen some pictures that show 10 taps or so. When we travelled on the Dream years ago, the pub had 5 taps tops.

Thanks,
Mike

I haven't read all 12 pages, so I apologize if this has already been asked/answered. How many taps are in Pub 687 on the Dream? I have seen some pictures that show 10 taps or so. When we travelled on the Dream years ago, the pub had 5 taps tops.

Thanks,
Mike
Tried to upload the photo I took. Still working on it. It shows the draft list on the Dream from December. There were 16 different taps going along with the bottle options. Will see if I can't get the pic uploaded.

Tried to upload the photo I took. Still working on it. It shows the draft list on the Dream from December. There were 16 different taps going along with the bottle options. Will see if I can't get the pic uploaded.
Thanks.
Someone already posted a link to a photo on another site (on my other post). Thanks though. It looks like the beer selection has really expanded since our last cruise.

Does anyone have a current tap list and/or list of canned beers offered on the Fantasy? Looking for some good IPAs to drink while lounging by the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!