Craft beer drinkers unite

I saw that Cervezeria Internacional across the street and thought it was a bar! I wish I had gone to check it out. I was still pleasantly surprised at what Mega had but I'll be going across the street next time. Thanks!

It is a bar, but you can buy beer to go also.

We did the 4:30 beer tasting on CC day and regretted it, as we ended up staying longer and had to hurry back to the ship for the tasting (no time for a post-beach shower). The poor beer selection didn't help, though it sounds like it's better now. I wouldn't do it again on CC day.

We did the 4:30 beer tasting on CC day and regretted it, as we ended up staying longer and had to hurry back to the ship for the tasting (no time for a post-beach shower). The poor beer selection didn't help, though it sounds like it's better now. I wouldn't do it again on CC day.
Thank you good to know. I was thinking that was a crappy day and time to have a tasting. I am going to look for something else.

I can't really report anything new. Same taps they've had for ages. I ended up not even using my beer mug, to be honest, since it was so underwhelming. The most interesting they had were Chimay Blue (not on tap, but in bottles) and Loose Cannon. That's it. I'll be back on 2/10 - 2/17. I'll do an update when I get back.
Hi! I will be sailing on the Fantasy in April. I was wondering you happen to see Kona Big Wave anywhere? Bottle or draft. Thanks!

We are taking the seven night cruise on the Fantasy from Port Canaveral with stops at Tortola, st. Thomas and Castaway Cay. Any recommendations to pick up beer in Tortola. I’m also planning on using Instacart to have a 12 pack delivered to Port Canaveral. Has anyone tried that?

Last edited:

We are taking the seven night cruise on the Fantasy from Port Canaveral with stops at Tortola, st. Thomas and Castaway Cay. Any recommendations to pick up beer in Tortola. I’m also planning on using Instacart to have a 12 pack delivered to Port Canaveral. Has anyone tried that?

Bobby's Supermarket is about 3/4 of a mile from the pier. They specialize in reprovisioning yachts, so they should have plenty of beer. http://www.bobbyssupermarket.com/

Last edited:
Bobby's Supermarket is about 3/4 of a mile from the pier. They specialize in reprovisioning yachts, so they should have plenty of beer. http://www.bobbyssupermarket.com/

I feel like we walked to a grocery store in Tortola. In St Thomas, there was a liquor store very close by that sold beer too I believe. And make sure to check out Virgin's Haven. Great drinks there! can't miss it - it's ON the pier!

I feel like we walked to a grocery store in Tortola. In St Thomas, there was a liquor store very close by that sold beer too I believe. And make sure to check out Virgin's Haven. Great drinks there! can't miss it - it's ON the pier!

Bobby's would be that grocery store in Tortola. The liquor store in St. Thomas is at the back of the Havensight Mall area, on the right. There's also a store up the hill on the way to KMart.

This is from the Dream in December

I think it's all of them, not that everything is available in each bar, but that's what was on the ship.

Keep in mind that this is draft list. It's missing Castaway IPA from Kona. I know that for certain, because it was available in November on the Fantasy. It's also missing Chimay Blue, which replaced St. Stefanus a while back.

Keep in mind that this is draft list. It's missing Castaway IPA from Kona. I know that for certain, because it was available in November on the Fantasy. It's also missing Chimay Blue, which replaced St. Stefanus a while back.
Yes , I haven't been on the Fantasy yet but there seemed to be quite a few cans / bottles available on the other ships. Different ones at different bars. Also when I was at the beer tasting on the Dream in August 2016 one of the bartenders in the 687 bar was telling me that they had one of the Sam Adams Utopias .

Yes , I haven't been on the Fantasy yet but there seemed to be quite a few cans / bottles available on the other ships. Different ones at different bars. Also when I was at the beer tasting on the Dream in August 2016 one of the bartenders in the 687 bar was telling me that they had one of the Sam Adams Utopias .

I'd have to ask them what year that Utopias is. My '13, '15 and '17 are very disappointing, and they haven't gotten any better with age. :(

Thank you for the recommendation. Is Rite Way the grocery store you're thinking about. Found it and it seems a little closer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts