Craft beer drinkers unite

Whatt!? When did they make this policy change? I love the idea of planning to bring some craft beer and trading off and sharing with others while cruising. http://www.beeranyone.com has some great reviews and instagram. Is this polocy change for Disney Cruises only?

Disney was the only company that allowed bottles bigger than 12 oz. to be brought on, and it was one of the few that allowed anybody to bring alcohol on at all. I was looking forward to doing a bottle share last year on my December cruise and had already PIF when they brought the ban hammer down.

So I brought the 6 of the highest gravity 12 oz. beers I could find with me on the boat, though we didn't get to do a bottle share anyway due to the policy change.

Does anyone know if they serve European beer on the Mediterranean / UK Cruises please? We are going from Dover to Barcelona

Cheers! :drinking::drinking1

Great thread. I'm getting on the Fantasy June 11th. I'm staying the night before in port canaveral and was thinking about visiting Florida Beer Company to buy my carry on 6 pack. I'm from Ohio so does anyone know if they have good beer? Looks like a nice local brewery with a taphouse s stones throw from my hotel.

Great thread. I'm getting on the Fantasy June 11th. I'm staying the night before in port canaveral and was thinking about visiting Florida Beer Company to buy my carry on 6 pack. I'm from Ohio so does anyone know if they have good beer? Looks like a nice local brewery with a taphouse is stones throw from my hotel.

I've had their Sunset Ale (A red) and their Passport 20 Tripel. I found both to be acceptable brews and enjoyable. I don't know how their taproom is or if they have food. I had the first brew I mentioned in Key West while on business and the later at the Epcot Food and Wine festival. Both were draft.

Great thread. I'm getting on the Fantasy June 11th. I'm staying the night before in port canaveral and was thinking about visiting Florida Beer Company to buy my carry on 6 pack. I'm from Ohio so does anyone know if they have good beer? Looks like a nice local brewery with a taphouse s stones throw from my hotel.
Orlando brewery is a great place to go, small but they other free tours. I-4 IPA is my favorite

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!