Craved Disney's H20 Shampoo Smell

hertamaniac

DIS Veteran
Yes, I do love the smell of Disney's H20 shampoo we received recently at OKW. I have read here on the boards that some folks have taken a few bottles home and it reminds them of Disney.

So, in my quest to find a moderate/low price equivalent, I think I may have found one.

Disclaimer: I have no vested interest in this product.

Suave Essentials - Almond Verbena

You can buy it on Amazon. H2O Plus Eucalyptus & Aloe Shampoo and Conditioner and Sea Salt Body Wash

Ulta stores also sell it...

I use it daily at home.
I’ve not had a hard time finding the shampoo but can’t find the soap

Yes, I do love the smell of Disney's H20 shampoo we received recently at OKW. I have read here on the boards that some folks have taken a few bottles home and it reminds them of Disney.

So, in my quest to find a moderate/low price equivalent, I think I may have found one.

Disclaimer: I have no vested interest in this product.

Suave Essentials - Almond Verbena

I do this with Disney Cruise Line body lotion, I use it every once in a while and I am transported right back to the ship....... Heavenly :lovestruc:lovestruc

FWIW, I just checked my guest bathroom and it looks like during our visit this past November (FW cabins), they gave us H20 Sea Marine tubes of shampoo and conditioner. It doesn't smell anything like the H20 I've used at other WDW resorts.

FWIW, I just checked my guest bathroom and it looks like during our visit this past November (FW cabins), they gave us H20 Sea Marine tubes of shampoo and conditioner. It doesn't smell anything like the H20 I've used at other WDW resorts.
This is typically what they leave at the GF

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter