CRAZY DIS ASIANS! A Sept 2018 TR...COMPLETED 6/1 The last day!!

I love your pic in front of the castle at night with the castle in your Minnie ears . Rides at night time looks like so much fun. I never seem to get into the parks at night, I'm going to have to change that when I visit in January.

Thank you! Nighttime at MK is my favorite. Just so pretty with the castle all colerful and riding around the Peoplemover with MK all lit up...it's so pretty!

I hope you are feeling much better now!

Thank you! I am much better now. It was probably one of the worst colds I have had!

Yeah, my friend Sarah got this over the weekend... She was like "does anyone want to share?" I was like uhhhh nope!

Hahaha, I wish I would have known about this or seen a picture but since it is a new item and it was opening weekend of F&W there wasn't enough info on it! So I'm doing my part and spreading the word...

Because one simply does not just throw away alcohol! I had to finish a margarita for someone this weekend too for the same reason :rotfl:

Right? Also because it was like 9 bucks...blech. What a waste!

I love the Captain's Mai Tai! Never had one that was so strong I needed to water it down though, guess I've been missing out on 'Ohana cocktails!

I don't know if they are all like that but mine was super strong! Maybe I should just stick to the kiddie Magical Star drinks...

No kidding, now I really want some bread pudding!

You and me both! #ohanabreadpuddingclub

:laughing: I was thinking that too... or that her wig needs a little nudge up!

I know! I keep wanting to just stick my hand in the picture and pull that wig up just an inch!

More like you are giving those swashbuckling pirates a good side eye!!!pirate:

Right, that's it!! pirate: Arrrrgh!

Spaceship Earth with the lights on? I never heard of this happening before -- must have been a cool opportunity to really scope out the different scenes! Also, CS's matching hair clip is perfection -- so adorable! Did she make it herself?

It wasn't glaringly obvious like in space mountain, I was just wondering why we could see the cars in front of us so clearly!

I love how the castle is perfectly positioned in your "ear" in this shot -- sign of a true Disney photo pro :thumbsup2

Irb_eN0bKf5MnlN97HBFb7ByuJi1AX3HY975o1oCyqecLtyjQSqUrKuQb175fpoq38cUmWwZIgVsOAv-1yfEve9JWLVaj3AJKUL92SArZEoovn4IAjTXJJbtKWLJnY6RfbWu5jPJ8kmyj0mxCFM7yFzD-9tzw7F77IfGb1I5s1qJ7PZL8hQ_VgYlJGOmQ6XUneEB5e0K47Gp3bWeOViy8WEmLqQxepA6-JLsn64cAFXARC_Gd1PM4AGgg_x2OdyMvnNiYonk7_bi66JJrlEy8ZE5tcJUv97A5sdXBvJX8xKjY3YBJ4Ou4mYcRxrMb_rbyV7PfrSD_GRHS-YVs2irWwSEmr3HvgXx7yUMnzxmtgBhL0kqs5jmisSHJiGWWZBrOZ64m24yo9rqm8BA5U2Mobk9dnF0ZT0zeudr8-Uy3zrYsW9PsLo1YDfsYkiD0wSLEq8ZpvyxdyANHT9zGOfvcMRWwftrAtxSERsxfUGyJYu-T84SYwTX1KDLZ28fM2rTiyF1ExD8VM2xkLKcqcB5f1HCGs6nLRL_Tp3u-QZxhJI-36v9eyREes3FjF2mqkAoRPidfS6RkjbyMXa9ZRksfTXwx_m9eUk8CRIfmjXcryLntgXpgqlvqcVLcMeks7Qq=w680-h904-no

Thank you for noticing, I was totally going for that shot!!

That is our new go-to spot as well! I am surprised more people haven't discovered it.

Shhh now we have to keep quiet about it. :rotfl:

Sydney? I missed something, you are going to Australia? When? So cool!!! I see you booked the May 8th Hawaii cruise!!! Another trip back to Vancouver :flower1: We booked the WBPC March 2020 cruise! It's a little tricky with the way my husbands' vacation calendar is scheduled at work but hopefully we can keep this cruise!

Yup!! Australia! My cousin is getting married in November so we decided to make it our anniversary trip, or else we'd have been in Disney or Hawaii.
Yup we booked the Hawaii cruise, it was really hard to get a room. I only have a GTY inside room now but want an oceanview but it's sold out.

That is so awesome! PC cruises are next on my bucket list...along with the Norwegian Fjords, Mediterranean, Mexican Riviera...the list goes on! All I know is that it gets more expensive each year. :laughing:

That roast beef thing....like, what? Definitely not up to F&W quality. Luckily your meal at the Poly made up for it, looked amazing! Glad you finally got to try a Skywalker wine! I loved every single one we tried on the Wonder this spring but at $100 a bottle (not all of them are that pricey apparently) yeah, good thing they don't sell them in Canada :rotfl2:

It was gross I regret getting it but I had no idea what it looked like.
Ohana always saves the day!
I did like the skywalker wine but I also like cheaper wines so I'll just stick with those for now. :laughing:

:rotfl2: That's hysterical!

Isn't it? So clever.

Glad you're feeling better! There is a lot of nasty germs going around :crazy2:

Thanks! There are. I think my boss gave me her horrendous cold. She's been sicker than me. But of course she denies it. :sad2:

You girls look amazing, as always ::yes::

Aww thank you!

That lady in the front though :rotfl:

There's always that one person in the ride pictures who crack me up!

I bought it. :thumbsup2

I totally believe you guys. :lmao:

Huh. Never thought of that. You may be right.

But I'm always right and you should just accept it. Remember, your manliness!

But.... I will always ask, now. I hate the sides. Totally ruins it.

Who wants to see the leaning tower of...oh wait that's the Eiffel Tower!!

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting...

:eek: I can't believe Sadness is doing a crane kick!

It was one of the best meets! I loved the crane kick!! Excellent Daniel-San!

giphy.gif

Thank the electricians!

For sure!! :laughing:

Whoa. I hadn't heard of that. Wonder how long it took them to fix that? And how?

It was down for 2 days. But the next time we went on it the stupid computers weren't working again. And did you hear that it's gonna close anyways? I saw something this morning about it. Have to find out if it's true.

Sounds like they're charging that price just for the name, not that it's that great a wine. :sad2:

Yes for suckers like me. You can call a hot dog Vader's Lightsaber and I'd pay 10 bucks for that. :darth:

Gotta be prepared. This is serious business, you know.

Ohana IS serious!!
Seriously good!

Cool. Did he like it?

Yes! It's a very short walk in and out a few dioramas and statues, some cool imagery and that's it. Oh and it's air conditioned which is REALLY why we stopped there.

I'd love to do that. Stand and have a line form behind me.... for no reason.... then leave after it gets long.

OK now I must make sure never to stand behind you in case that is your intent.

Has she been to Disneyland Paris? I've seen some trip reports from parties there and they have all kinds of characters that never seem to be in the U.S. parks.

No she's never been!! One year we have to do an all world Disney Park trip!

Hope you're feeling better. That doesn't sound fun at all.

Thanks, it was ghastly.

That's good. If you'd left, swimming... then that was one heck of a rain.

It was possible with the amount of rain we got sometimes!

Keeping track... still refillable...

Yup, going strong!

Why didn't you just dump it?

Eeeek you can't waste alcohol!! Especially 9 bucks of it! :laughing:

Looks like a nice cover-up.

You mean like JFK? Because I do know who killed...
Oh wait my cover up...thanks! (goes on the list for pkondz to borrow) :laughing:

Nice! I'd like to do that some day. It looks like such a nice pool.

It's the best pool on property, I have to say! Although I have not tried them all...

uh huh. Was he flopping around like a fish out of water there? Hmmmm???

Haha he was probably working hard at all the man-ly things! :laughing:

:lmao:
Those things defy graceful entry/exits.

They should be banned!!! I think they are out to humiliate me! #peopleagainstfloattubesonlazyrivers

Hey! That's my line!

;)

I learn from the best.

I'd only recently heard of them. $20 now, aren't they?
What were they then? (And $5 is a great deal!)

No they were 20 before, just a flat fee. Now they are distance based so my ride to the Poly could potentially be 40 bucks! But something much closer, like maybe Beach Club to DHS would not be so bad. It may even be less than 20. So I think you have to see how far you want to go and see if it's a reasonable price. The cars are cute but they look the same from the inside, nothing minnie mouse about the interior.

I'll bet! Very happy for you guys. :)

Thanks! Very excited!

What???? Dude! Slow down! There's shrimp!!!

Calm down. It's ok. Don't worry, Steve knows his Ohana. Got you a little worked up didn't I?

Soooo.... I presume that's Steve's helping?

Pretty much!!

Me too... And I've never had it!

NEED TO RECTIFY THAT. Right now.

Nice! Didn't know about that spot.

Supposed to be a secret now!! :ssst:

Well, hello there.

Ariel says she misses you!

This Cinderella could use a bang trim.

:laughing::laughing: For real though! What was up with her bangs?

I’m up early this morning and was able to catch up! :banana:

I didn’t quote this but we always tip the ME driver. As a person who receives tips in her job I always like to do that as well. It’s actually my vacation savings plan. All the cash tips go towards Disney!

Loving your report so far, you and your sis are so pretty :goodvibes

But I'm always right and you should just accept it. Remember, your manliness!

Yes, ma'am.

Who wants to see the leaning tower of...oh wait that's the Eiffel Tower!!

Yup. Just so wrong. I actually worry about all the newbies who go in and get stuck on the sides. They may never ride it again, thinking that's what it's supposed to look like.

It was down for 2 days. But the next time we went on it the stupid computers weren't working again. And did you hear that it's gonna close anyways? I saw something this morning about it. Have to find out if it's true.

It's true.
https://wdwnt.com/2018/10/sse2yearclosure/

Closed for two years!

Yes for suckers like me. You can call a hot dog Vader's Lightsaber and I'd pay 10 bucks for that. :darth:

::yes::

Ohana IS serious!!
Seriously good!

Looks like it!

OK now I must make sure never to stand behind you in case that is your intent.

Or in case I fart.

I am a guy, you know.

Eeeek you can't waste alcohol!! Especially 9 bucks of it! :laughing:

Well.... okay. I suppose so.

You mean like JFK? Because I do know who killed...

Oh wait my cover up...thanks! (goes on the list for pkondz to borrow) :laughing:

I really hope a future trip coincides with you being there. I'd love to just go and not have to worry about packing clothes.

It's the best pool on property, I have to say! Although I have not tried them all...

Nor have I. (Far from it) but I'm sure it is too.

They should be banned!!! I think they are out to humiliate me! #peopleagainstfloattubesonlazyrivers

:rotfl:

No they were 20 before, just a flat fee. Now they are distance based so my ride to the Poly could potentially be 40 bucks! But something much closer, like maybe Beach Club to DHS would not be so bad. It may even be less than 20. So I think you have to see how far you want to go and see if it's a reasonable price. The cars are cute but they look the same from the inside, nothing minnie mouse about the interior.

Oh! Didn't know that. I wonder why the change? Wouldn't that make people even less likely to use the service? Make it $5/ride and I bet they'd make a killing.

Calm down. It's ok. Don't worry, Steve knows his Ohana. Got you a little worked up didn't I?

YES!!

Ariel says she misses you!

I know she does. Poor fish.

I'm sorry we missed you at NYCC! We came by your booth on Thursday and you werent there, and then we tried again on Saturday but it must have been after you left! I was fine all weekend but I caught the Con Crud so now me and Lumar are both sick. I actually called out of work today and slept until 1:30! Besides your coughing fits, I hope you guys had a good con this year!

Yeah sorry we missed each other! I wasn't there on Thursday, and Saturday I was so miserable, so I had to leave.
Hope you had a good time despite getting sick! It is not fun. Hope you feel better soon!

That beef nigiri looks horrid. And I bet between that and the green apple drink thing it was probably like $20... Ugh, that's the one thing I hate about F & W, the booths are not cheap and if you get something that isn't good it's not like a regular restaurant where you can send it back. I just keep looking at the picture in disgust :laughing:

I'm warning everyone right now not to get it at F&W!!! It's so gross!
Haha glad I have some pics to scare you. It's almost halloween anyways.

Ohana always looks soooo good when other people eat there, but Lumar and I went there for dinner once and weren't fans. We liked the dumplings, the noodles, and the wings the best out of everything - the skewers were so bland, nothing had any flavor! And obviously the bread pudding is amazeballs but we haven't decided if it's worth it to go back or not. :confused3

Hmm maybe you went when it was a bad night. I must say the skewers have actually gotten better over the years. The meats are not overcooked and they are seasoned well. We also really love the dipping sauces which help add a lot more flavor. Hope you get to try it again!
You can always get the bread pudding at Tambu Lounge! (Once it re-opens)

Illuminations is the one I would brave the rain for - too bad it's going away before I go back! :sad1: Hopefully whatever they replace it with will be equally as awesome! I think I've only seen HEA once...and it was from the viewing platform at CG so it wasn't even the legit experience. Hopefully we will get to do the dessert party next year so I have an excuse to sit down and watch the show!

I'd do Illuminations in the rain too! We saw it a few times this trip, luckily not in the rain, LOL.
I know, I am a little sad it's going away. It's music that I will miss the most. I guess it will be replaced with something really high tech and fancy but I hope they have some good music too. when I hear the Illuminations music it's like hearing the olympic fancare...it's just so iconic!

We saw this and said the same thing. Who thought this was a good idea? Maybe they thought it would apeal to folks that didn't want raw fish or meat? We passed on trying it.

Good think you passed on it! It was a good idea gone horribly bad!

As a mom of girls who love lazy rivers, those tubes are impossible to get in and out of for sure. I tend to just hang my arms over the sides with my whole body in the hole. it's just easier. I really want to stay at BC or YC for our potential Summer "Staycation" (as I am calling it) I really think the girls and us would love Stormalong Bay.

Yeah I should have just done the easy thing like you. But I saw so many people floating on top of the tube and I thought oh if they can do it so can I...no I can't! :rotfl:

I’m SO Far behind!!! I’m attempting DISbiards comeback #3 I think :scared:

Yay I'm so glad you're back!

Your dresses are so cute

Thanks Glenda!!

Ohana always looks soooo good when other people eat there, but Lumar and I went there for dinner once and weren't fans. We liked the dumplings, the noodles, and the wings the best out of everything - the skewers were so bland, nothing had any flavor! And obviously the bread pudding is amazeballs but we haven't decided if it's worth it to go back or not. :confused3

The skewers definitely seem to get the most criticism. But I'll admit the perfect meal for me would be dumplings and noodles followed by bread pudding, so it doesn't even matter. I already know I want our next visit to be Poly-focused.

The skewers definitely seem to get the most criticism. But I'll admit the perfect meal for me would be dumplings and noodles followed by bread pudding, so it doesn't even matter. I already know I want our next visit to be Poly-focused.

They were just so bland! Granted we went in....2010?? I think?? So it's been while and I would hope they've improved over the last almost 10 years... But we haven't been to Tony's since 2007 and that one hasn't changed at all from what I hear so you just never know, I guess! We probably won't get to it on our trip next year but maybe 2020... Thanks for the feedback!

Day 1 Part 2: I think I'm alone now...

Wow, you guys hit it pretty hard on that first day! Well done.

Thanks for sharing the info and issues with the handicap-accessible room. I'm so glad you were able to get a reassignment.

I haven't dined at Teppan Edo in forever! I think the boys very first trip in 2004.

Grapefruit beer is one of my favorite drinks, but I have never had it served with an actual grapefruit. Genius!

I'm glad you enjoyed the concert and with the heat it sounds like it is probably good that it was only about half an hour.

You certainly hit up the highlights in Toy Story Land. Well done!

:thumbsup2

I bet you got a lot of use from the Beach Club "secret" entrance/exit. :ssst:

I love CS's Minnie hair clip!

That looked like a fabulous meet with Joy and Sadness. I love the karate hijinks.

Interesting food selections. The scallop and shrimp cake with noodles sounds fabulous. YUM!

The pictures with Mulan are FANTASTIC!

UGH! Trying to quote pictures, but having technical difficulites.

The Beef Nigiri sounds gross.

YAY for pool time!

"I did some very embarrassing things trying to get on and off on a float tube. I could not get up on one and get back off without lots of flailing and ending up in the water when I was supposed to be on two feet and probably looked like a buffoon trying to do so. There is no graceful way to get on and off those things. Hahaha. Or maybe I just haven't perfected it yet."

You entrance onto the pool tube couldn't have been worse than this!

Lacking the simple coordination needed to use a pool tube, Ninja Mom suffers yet another embarrassing wipe out.

Wow! That is quite a deal on the Minnie Van. I can't believe the new prices! It is more than $30 from BC to MK!

I'm glad you enjoyed your meal at Ohana. As always.

Sorry that your viewing of HEA was so wet. But you certainly had some fun times in MK. I love the colors in the pictures of the castle before the show- looks so peaceful and serene.

But my favorites are the pictures with the Main Street pumpkin towers.

:goodvibes

Last edited:
Hope everyone had great weekend. I am just getting over a very bad cold. I was out for 2 days of work last week and probably should have just taken the whole week but it was such a bad cold I had to go to the doctor twice. I think I am finally over most of it, just a lingering cough.
Hope you are feeling better!

hJ0I3g10hqJU6ZxktIqWrVQPhwDmJ8KIZNUuLHgo7EwSsc2lq5lgi6YCc6YxiobVOR5DtP6Ez4Xzum2vBBJPNDiUcTtNDE6ZOtqq8ntiPWwRYR3Pwk2e0JgXd_hbDqyEhyXog5VNcrxJQ74Td5OS8B7CTdjb-Wk76nuTu0-EPVPcS8eF7eb0Zv1I9i_cBfm2z5Ob2PAADGRINb1d-PZBi1GNpir0sgLOdUvRESP94RwMkOUAW_x7yjU-uC8-pjGVIYSxlMf5QOjqVsQVD3FcmAxAQgsdaiZQMndkITPBDM_mqtChcfhFxHvZvebKpOuo_vbZ60vvULy-wgSC6V0_g9ZIm9hVAXpyTcRcpPxiRPNmO3oHz6Fo0LCUEfcxd242pNApX_xlSYvjE3df72m779IyhsvkRnIfCuNPS0njKVnIXWR6TNPfJAclzAR9Nunthqb82UJoz4Zx5wzQO5-NcjkD0YCq3-6Lu2HsgZnOFop35tWqPbXVOQ2eJx8nieHWG4TGZNCLKthZ-6_umq0ayJO76onnC-16uHqfd3hJo3Qo22T6f2ENEFYkrANwZ-f3s7zoj2pNguM8_XO2MdhMo_mpx2MsQBedpwaC99rQk964Bh8q8PmFDr0B9VnucD-w=w800-h600-no

It looks like roast beef sushi with some white sauce and pickled jalapenos. It did not look appetizing at all. It was not what I expected and it looked really sad. So this was the worst thing that I ate at food and wine. The roast beef is like what you find in a deli, served over sushi rice, then throw on some creamy sauce, and then some finely diced HOT jalepenos. It was a weird blend of deli meat, sushi, ranch dressing, and mexican condiments. I consider this a big FAIL. I don't know who decided this should be on the menu, It just seems like there must not have been many taste trials of this because it was just lousy. Or maybe there were and we just got a bad batch. Who knows because I will certainly not be having this again. :crazy2:
OMG that looks and sounds vile and disgusting. Who in the world would think this was anywhere close to a good idea?

I did some very embarrassing things trying to get on and off on a float tube. I could not get up on one and get back off without lots of flailing and ending up in the water when I was supposed to be on two feet and probably looked like a buffoon trying to do so. There is no graceful way to get on and off those things. Hahaha. Or maybe I just haven't perfected it yet.
While you may not have pictures I can totally see this going down :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: This is also why me in a tube = just the top part of my body through the tube. I can only fathom what would go down if I tried to get in the "real" way

Instead of trying to deal with the bus system we decided to Minnie Van it over. It was our first time riding a Minnie Van. And now since they have changed the pricing, I think it may be more expensive to ride it.
Love the Minnie Van's but I've been too cheap to try one. We usually just uber it everywhere

got this drink, I think it was a Captain's mai tai but I thought it was a little too sweet for me, still I drank it but I kept adding ice to it so it looked like the drink that was bottomless, just got a little less sweet which I much prefer. Still very potent though.

p-MMADA35vwKZLaTleL_XVpqURluFTOb9rq87h7pivZs9S7g-x2Ielqg1T8nIPW9PFn7CJCNRBfXkFjYLsDLCk0e7dZirubs-Kyig9Yb-5ZWLJ6qyvz4xVcWIVSsj6g6msWcl3_tlsPzOfyDw8GdCOoiMNObTYzQdH7JpTnsvqiDO-1LlPh6WDT1g6UE1eCwhnnXu5s5uIQOj7FCGqKou03VQ4nbedANGYV9BoQEIUta-6Xq1NaHlIZ025uvJJEWrjof2UDySolOk3RycWpkTzNBkkdCFwlJJP7uzsRSIt7hVZuj32-S5kvDX3S1vmf3Xg66X-RSix1tsNXQpUMNdMuVBINhYhHwry6ohH0rM3GjX8RrbrRKqBHiwsAhyb8AbspFlN7fGkQmf9gK6R3oFmC9RmVvwDiduQuzF-KWRgB6P1gEBiwgdWQclnzo21eK7zVc9MmC_oOkdBsmfKVQgdLN2pbba0mnfNgY6vNy7vlgtzZe2DADBssL7FrDe-Q3EV6x3WdZ4epxNhAFl7m9BvWhuNu6I3DCa-0rbfKhs43yTNhQkPIQGgnhzJhfRV4HVObNaYwgO6FxsC8FjGZj3j3_l3mhkkuuu2GbX14o9cfVLqFbin1rWGy65nbAUMtg=w522-h695-no
Ugh. I hate sweet drinks.

My favorite part is dessert of course. Oh and we got lei'd haha.
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Omg I'm so hungry now thinking of this meal, just a few more months before we're back in January!
You have me so excited for Ohana in May!!!! I've been once 20+ years ago when my brother was in the college program so I'm gonna go with that doesn't count and I'll officially be a born again Ohana virgin!

sTkDlN6Q8dBubsv7qc7ap5hJB2QF_0orn5QSiy6bXgpgHAU31nEOt6q4YQ1MMQcP19xuMti1L8LO2xKBHDYN9EGfn_YVlcrjYTtrbRKnQKtr3WGBbyaUkrGIW7nvY17nE9L0rwSmzQDGs79gYmrjnnLezGZCH0qJZEgPgEniGqfNBZ8BB-rojeyQd2hdMyJBqSn_b41rxv8FIynHVe6wS0V49S7fwwuEpOpm1l7B0JWnVCXjGHLi9IvQlemh7Xia6NHUG3J3-tx0u41o1YxA3u3PFUsY2ItVJqI5c23_kQU_mTfH_UyVs6qCbxoA4joAnJhYelyXElGWBZOQQ84mLgRdZ3D6aQZgSkhF3IfSdCMYIy5PLxMnVdOIwFCxKcV6LK8NIMYIUv7QVxeIpcvjAJHy4QFk9Eia81xscGgO_lg9lV8APmsjLYbEMEgNU6BAgAXCkXuZrg3dRjqwf5T1sli3KaPniFMSHhSbXIll4xUCqOuhHP2LvnVmaS_A9g9k9z9TMuzNrCygfzhZg1zm932C39D0MzI-YXiHxIOTGym5YoBYiwzgsJa40wY4HCucNj_TNbPD0BFD3Hown4GwpKL4ZXbn0OFiHDxOUMhnu7uEyA-1WhF0FIdWGl-UaPEo=w800-h533-no

This Cinderella could use a bang trim.
:confused3:confused3:confused3 That is just a travesty! Imagine if some kid was meeting Cinderella for the first time and that was their impression. The magic may have been blown right then and there.

After her meet n greets she joined us in our little spot, although she couldn't find us at first.
I can't believe how many she got in!

We went on Jungle Cruise and I would have loved to show you more, but this was the only picture that would come out.
Behind me is the backside of water, I promise you.

1B6svzDFHWPApz9bVh6Wn1MakZ-mIYZ_KQvCp1p7ve71gGE_o0hF6bAHJnxQ2yHchhWgY_m_15m6rrl5FuTvCPOm08Z33Tgu_kp3UvZANW1ZWn6pk5v61f9EJQmjXvoa-YsfOF1be9Z_6t2sH-5mDaYvNdP7jEX4yM32pAEZWY5b6LIonxDnpV2WgwUFYkalI0blG-CMFsyE_YYDo6lhJ8FzzOK-r7Pt9bddnMXj507fVP29uU9dfvdJaRxNj4s_XrbTWaA_Zvf8ghZTSScnj9c3SOPL6mKxvnQsWonIZALtKuTK-5y7ByAIQfUzSO2gwTNguq_Pm1L4hsFVJ-754gVoVQd6B40Mg-O1D4dwqFqP0DXEqpATQb5jONfi7a6hPCjvljLDZlNxMiPnaIxACWZZdPm2eEuP7HmIYSxYAjieRrYoBWIx5fx4q6x30uoE1_fr6oqMKPAoCglnz-Jguj4mrj3us5A_KaLUPZxfntDJagBW_4GxrFhoHnhN-WioNr5s_qyIXVndlf1nn6UBmQZX-FMAeZpRUIVfuLBLQX9LDejfMGMKp4rNAU7pAYSpTPteGFpOOvkWlLpJ_5wik5jkCLa4eGm217f_ljuKcx9ZK7xdKVbpXJyJFBRYBlNz=w601-h800-no
Sure it is!

Aloha until tomorrow, stay tuned for Bon Voyage Breakfast and MNSSHP!!
Every time someone says they are going to Bon Voyage Breakfast I think its the last day of their trip :-)

:laughing::laughing: For real though! What was up with her bangs?

She needs a Cinderkelly salon bang trim!

I didn’t quote this but we always tip the ME driver. As a person who receives tips in her job I always like to do that as well. It’s actually my vacation savings plan. All the cash tips go towards Disney!

That is so cool! I love that you have a little Disney cash savings thing going on. It's the little things.

Loving your report so far, you and your sis are so pretty :goodvibes

Aww thanks Kelly, you are so sweet. :hug:

Yup. Just so wrong. I actually worry about all the newbies who go in and get stuck on the sides. They may never ride it again, thinking that's what it's supposed to look like.

I think for the most part, people are mostly impressed on their first try, despite the Eiffel tower being...curved.

I still thank the Phoenecians each time I see it!

Or in case I fart.

I am a guy, you know.

Duly noted. Never stand behind you.

I really hope a future trip coincides with you being there. I'd love to just go and not have to worry about packing clothes.

And my baggage fees will be through the roof! :rotfl:

Oh! Didn't know that. I wonder why the change? Wouldn't that make people even less likely to use the service? Make it $5/ride and I bet they'd make a killing.

Oh it was only a matter of time before Disney raised prices. You know that, right?
Do you think Disney would ever charge 5 bucks a ride when people were willing to pay 20 per ride? :laughing:

Thanks! Such a great site....I love the Marvel stuff!

Me too! Such cute stuff!

I agree! My favorite parts of the meal!

They were just so bland! Granted we went in....2010?? I think?? So it's been while and I would hope they've improved over the last almost 10 years... But we haven't been to Tony's since 2007 and that one hasn't changed at all from what I hear so you just never know, I guess! We probably won't get to it on our trip next year but maybe 2020... Thanks for the feedback!

I hope you do get a chance to try it again!
I really just like anything tiki-inspired in any case. :thumbsup2

Just found your September TR. I always enjoy your trip reports.
Love the Title and I did love the Movie.
Saving to read this evening.

Hi!! Great seeing you here!
Thanks for reading!!

Wow, you guys hit it pretty hard on that first day! Well done.

I'm always rearing to go on the first 2 days...it's like I'm a Disney newbie and want to do everything in the first day, so crazy right? :laughing:

Thanks for sharing the info and issues with the handicap-accessible room. I'm so glad you were able to get a reassignment.

I was glad too. The front desk made it seem like they were doing us a favor. But it's not like we got an upgrade or anything, it was convenient but we had no view!
Oh BTW, the quiet pool closest to Epcot had all this construction. It wasn't quiet in any case. I think they only stopped during the weekend but the rest of the time...they were working on these turret-like things above the entrances into the resort next to the pool. Not sure if it's done by now, I hope so!

I haven't dined at Teppan Edo in forever! I think the boys very first trip in 2004.

It's not our go-to but it's a good solid choice once every few trips. I'm really intrigued but the new signature restaurant they will have in Japan!

Grapefruit beer is one of my favorite drinks, but I have never had it served with an actual grapefruit. Genius!

Right? Seems so simple and yet so genius!

I'm glad you enjoyed the concert and with the heat it sounds like it is probably good that it was only about half an hour.

Yes for sure! She usually performs on opening weekend so we kinda have to bear with the heat to watch her!

You certainly hit up the highlights in Toy Story Land. Well done!

It was a lot of fun! I get so excited to experience new things in Disney!

I bet you got a lot of use from the Beach Club "secret" entrance/exit. :ssst:

Oh for SURE we did! IT was so convenient, we loved it!

I love CS's Minnie hair clip!

She got a bunch from Etsy!

That looked like a fabulous meet with Joy and Sadness. I love the karate hijinks.

They surprised us with that! It was so cute!

Interesting food selections. The scallop and shrimp cake with noodles sounds fabulous. YUM!

That one was tasty!

The pictures with Mulan are FANTASTIC!

She's always a princess worth waiting in line for!

The Beef Nigiri sounds gross.

It was terrible!

You entrance onto the pool tube couldn't have been worse than this!

Lacking the simple coordination needed to use a pool tube, Ninja Mom suffers yet another embarrassing wipe out.

Hahahaha, it was close minus the cocktails. :rotfl:

Wow! That is quite a deal on the Minnie Van. I can't believe the new prices! It is more than $30 from BC to MK!

Wow that is insane. I wonder if they will increase or decrease in popularity because of this.

Sorry that your viewing of HEA was so wet. But you certainly had some fun times in MK. I love the colors in the pictures of the castle before the show- looks so peaceful and serene.

But my favorites are the pictures with the Main Street pumpkin towers.

Thanks! It's one of our favorites! It's so much fun with the Halloween decor!

Hope you are feeling better!

Thank you! I am soooo much better. I can actually taste food again so I'm eating extra to make up for lost time. :rotfl:

OMG that looks and sounds vile and disgusting. Who in the world would think this was anywhere close to a good idea?

Apparently it did not go through the regular Disney taste panel. This is a bad idea all around!
While you may not have pictures I can totally see this going down :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: This is also why me in a tube = just the top part of my body through the tube. I can only fathom what would go down if I tried to get in the "real" way

That's what I SHOULD have done. I thought it would be so easy, but I was just as uneasy floating down the tube because I realized I would have to get off and getting off is 10x harder than getting on.

Love the Minnie Van's but I've been too cheap to try one. We usually just uber it everywhere

That's why I never took one before! But then I realized we get LYFT signup bonuses plus my sister was there to split it 3 ways, :rotfl:

Ugh. I hate sweet drinks.

It was way too sweet. I'm ok with a touch of sweet but not like this.

You have me so excited for Ohana in May!!!! I've been once 20+ years ago when my brother was in the college program so I'm gonna go with that doesn't count and I'll officially be a born again Ohana virgin!

YAY!! We're going to break your Ohana cherry! OMG was that too risque for the DISBoards? :laughing:

:confused3:confused3:confused3 That is just a travesty! Imagine if some kid was meeting Cinderella for the first time and that was their impression. The magic may have been blown right then and there.

"Imposter!!!"

That's the first thing I think of when I think of a kid seeing that wig for the first time. :rotfl:

I can't believe how many she got in!

She's a pro. I don't know how she does it myself. It might just be her luck because I'm always in the longest character line.

Sure it is!

I'm just in de-nile.

Every time someone says they are going to Bon Voyage Breakfast I think its the last day of their trip :-)

Haha yes, that's true it does!

Ewww!! No thanks!

I'm using this TR as a public service announcement to all to NOT get this dish at F&W!

Super-de-duper cute!! Love this!

Thank you!!

YAY!! And I love the attractions you rounded out the night with! I need to try and seek out "your spot". I struggle sometimes with fireworks viewing.

It's an excellent spot. We just recently discovered it and we watched Hallowishes and regular HEA from there. Not even sure the dessert party is worth it anymore as the few is pretty much the same. But of course the desserts are delightful.

I do always want to be those people floating around with drinks in there hands just floating along... Although I assume Disney doesn't allow drinks in the pool.

Haha, if that were the case I think we'd be seeing a lot more accidents in Stormalong bay!

I think for the most part, people are mostly impressed on their first try, despite the Eiffel tower being...curved.

And yet.... I've heard a few veterans say that they won't ride it again because of that. I've had to tell them to go again and ride in the middle.

I still thank the Phoenecians each time I see it!

Or the electricians.

Duly noted. Never stand behind you.

See? You're learning!

And my baggage fees will be through the roof! :rotfl:

Hang on.... trying......... nope, don't care. It's all about me, ya know!

Oh it was only a matter of time before Disney raised prices. You know that, right?
Do you think Disney would ever charge 5 bucks a ride when people were willing to pay 20 per ride? :laughing:

Valid point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter