CRAZY question re: Cirque Tickets with Silver Plan?? PLEASE HELP!

MooShooGaiPan

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

Hopefully someone can help me...

When you use your Dream Maker wishes to get Cirque Du Soleil tickets, are you seated in Category 1 or Category 2 seating??

Cirque Du Soleil Seating Arrangements

Please help! Trying to figure if Silver Plan is worth the extra money...

Thanks!

We're going in late March and I added the silver plan a week and a half ago. I called for Cirque tickets then (about 6 weeks before we're seeing it). We got category 2 seats. They would be about $76 with tax meaning the 2 wishes cost about $8 less.

I spent a long time figuring out if we should do the silver plan. I even went through menus trying to guess what my husband and teenage sons might order. I think we'll come out ahead but it remains to be seen. I did use it to treat myself to a tour reservation. Still considering a facial ...

Good luck planning!

My dd and I went to Cirque this past June on a last minute whim using our wishes. We got seated to the left of the stage but saw mostly everything. I broke even with our wishes. It was worth the money for us because it allowed me to do so much without worrying about cost. I don't know if I would do it again until she was a little older though. Definitely worth the money in my opinion. We ate, and ate, and ate at so many places.

Thank you so much for the help! I will be getting the Silver package for my parents and I. I think it's worth it for 3 adults.

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!