Please remove

The new site layout does not have an easy way to print out the entire itinerary's activities anymore. DCL wants everyone to use the app, within it, there is a section which allows you to see all your plans (just for the things booked under your name - that becomes a bit of a challenge with BBB and similar appointments).
They also stopped printing tickets for on-board activities, so the only source of information is now the app. They do leave a note with BBB appointment time in the cabin, though.

It sucks, but you could always just cut and paste your info into a word doc or spreadsheet, leaving space for write-ins. That way, you have a back-up to the app.

On our previous cruise (2017, so different website to book the activities) I was able to download and print an overview of all the activities we had booked for each day. I printed this to hang in our stateroom and we found it very convenient. Somehow I'm not nearly as organised as I was 2 years ago and now I also can't find a way to print such an overview. Without it, we'll have no idea when we'll have the character breakfast booked :rolleyes1
Is there still such a thing available?
There is a way to print it. I know I did it on our last cruise. But, I don't have a reservation currently, so I can't access the site to figure it out to tell you how. Sorry.

EDIT: OK, I found this (I did save it) - there's a place where you can see all your activities in a time line. At the right hand side is a "print" option. When you click on that (or maybe just hover, don't remember) you get a pull down that includes "Print entire itinerary"

my cruise activities all activities print 2017 cropped.png

There is a way to print it. I know I did it on our last cruise. But, I don't have a reservation currently, so I can't access the site to figure it out to tell you how. Sorry.

EDIT: OK, I found this (I did save it) - there's a place where you can see all your activities in a time line. At the right hand side is a "print" option. When you click on that (or maybe just hover, don't remember) you get a pull down that includes "Print entire itinerary"

View attachment 395467

My activities page looks nothing like this photo after the upgrade. All of your days are listed on the same page and you scroll down to add activities under each instead of the day by day page with print button.

On our previous cruise (2017, so different website to book the activities) I was able to download and print an overview of all the activities we had booked for each day. I printed this to hang in our stateroom and we found it very convenient. Somehow I'm not nearly as organised as I was 2 years ago and now I also can't find a way to print such an overview. Without it, we'll have no idea when we'll have the character breakfast booked :rolleyes1
Is there still such a thing available?

When you have your My Plans Open on the webpage can you just hit print from your safari (or whatever provider you use) toolbar. When I do that for my upcoming cruise I get a 15 page printout that lists each day and the activities for that day (it’s the EBTA so I’ve got a lot of plans).

The new site layout does not have an easy way to print out the entire itinerary's activities anymore. DCL wants everyone to use the app, within it, there is a section which allows you to see all your plans (just for the things booked under your name - that becomes a bit of a challenge with BBB and similar appointments).
They also stopped printing tickets for on-board activities, so the only source of information is now the app. They do leave a note with BBB appointment time in the cabin, though.
Question: if you don’t get tickets to onboard activities any longer (Princess Meet and Greets, tastings, etc.), how do they know to let you in the line? Do we have to carry our phones around to show them on the app?

Question: if you don’t get tickets to onboard activities any longer (Princess Meet and Greets, tastings, etc.), how do they know to let you in the line? Do we have to carry our phones around to show them on the app?
For onboard activities they hardly ever checked the tickets in the past couple of years - they had their own printouts with cabin numbers and names. That is how they do it now as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter