Credit card for Fantasmic!?

dizcrazy

DIS Veteran
I waded thru the Fantasmic thread, but a lot of posts were from 2003. And I didn't see the answer in the last few pages (could have just missed it!)

So here goes:

Anyone know if you need a credit card to make the PS for Fantasmic? I just called for Hollywood and Vine on May 18, and no cc was needed. Sound right?

Yes, a credit card is needed to reserve a Fantasmic Dinner Package. We made our reservation for the H&V FDP last month for May 14th and were required to give our credit card info. You may want to call back and check again. I can't imagine them changing this within 1 month.

Good advice - I just called and the CM said, "Well, what do you know? You're right - there is no cc linked with this!"

More proof that you always have to keep calling back!

THANKS

Originally posted by dizcrazy
Good advice - I just called and the CM said, "Well, what do you know? You're right - there is no cc linked with this!"

More proof that you always have to keep calling back!

THANKS

I think a lot of people confuse getting a dinner reservation at one of the fantasmic package restaraunts with booking the package.

Just booking dinner there does not require a credit card, but also does not get you admittance to Fantasmic and reserved seating.

the person has to ask for and book the Fantasmic package to get it and pay by credit card, with me they charged it when I made the reservation not just holding with credit card.

That's strange. I was told that they only hold on to the number and charge $10 per person if you miss the PS.

But I didn't give them a card number either. I told them I'm on the silver plan and they said they didn't need it.

I needed to use a credit card to secure our reservation in February but our card was not charged anything. We paid after dinner as we normally would have. I was told we would be charged $10 per person if we didn't show up and didn't cancel.

I just now made a PS for the Fantasmic package at Hollywood & Vine. It did require a credit card but the CM said I would not be charged until we actually ate there. However, if you need to cancel, you must cancel at least 48 hrs in advance or else there is a $10 per person cancellation fee that will be charged to your credit card.

Hope this helps:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter