Credit card question for hotel charges - hitting all Disney parks in Asia soon

calypso726

Escaping reality one Disney vacation at a time
We've managed to secure 2 nights at the Disneyland Ambassador hotel with a park view room and also 2 nights at MiraCosta with a harbor view room. Thank goodness for the Disboards and folks sharing directions on how to do this. :worship: We are also staying at the HKDL hotel and Shanghai DL hotel in a few months.

I am hoping to be able to wipe out the hotel charges with points I have accumulated on various credit cards if possible. I did this with DCL and was able to get $3,000 between DH and I in excursions during the Norway, Iceland, Scotland cruise back in 2015 for free.

Anyhow, as far as I know the hotels cannot be paid with Disney gift cards. I know the MiraCosta booking system will only take certain cards. I don't know if that is also true when one is physically at the hotel. I also don't know if I would be allowed to pay with a different credit card than the one used for the bookings at the hotels. Lastly, would I be allowed to do split payments with different credit cards at the hotels? If anyone has any advice or has done this I appreciate the help. Thanks in advance. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!