Credit card used to book Savi’s expires before build date

SweetJulia23

Mouseketeer
The credit card I used to book Savi’s expires before the build. I have the new card that will be used to actually pay for it, but I don’t know how to update it on the reservation. I don’t want it to be cancelled because of an expired card.

I've had something similar happen: my credit card was compromised by a data breach and I got a new one with a completely new card number week before a WDW trip and panicked that I would lose all my dining rezzies. I called and was reassured it would not be an issue and they don't do any testing of the card at all, and would only use it if I was a no show. Sure enough, all my rezzies were still there on arrival.

That's great news! I actually just phoned the dining reservation line (didn't know who else to call) and they said they just assume the credit card gets renewed after it expires and nothing should be cancelled.

when you put down the card at booking, it was only to ensure that you would show up. They'll only charge that card if you no-show. You can pay at the venue with another card or the re-issued card.

Thanks! I just wanted to make sure the reservation didn’t auto delete if the credit card expired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!