Crib VS Pack & Play

MinneTinK

MinneTinK
I just called to request a crib for my daughter during our YC stay in September. The CM asked if I would prefer a crib or a pack and play, I was unaware they offered both and unsure of which would be better. We are traveling two weeks before her second birthday, she sleeps in a crib at home and is very tall for her age. The CM said she guaranteed a crib and put a request for a pack and play if available, any thoughts on this..? I know that a full size crib like the one she is in at home would be best but I'm assuming the crib they provide is much smaller.

Cribs are on a first come, first served basis. If none are available when you check in, you'll receive a pack n play. The CMs on the phone can't actually guarantee anything.

We rented a full size crib from Kingdom Strollers for my son last month (18 months at the time) because I didn't want to chance getting a pack n play. DS is tall for his age too and over 30 lbs. There's no way he would have been comfortable in a pack n play for a week.

I just called to request a crib for my daughter during our YC stay in September. The CM asked if I would prefer a crib or a pack and play, I was unaware they offered both and unsure of which would be better. We are traveling two weeks before her second birthday, she sleeps in a crib at home and is very tall for her age. The CM said she guaranteed a crib and put a request for a pack and play if available, any thoughts on this..? I know that a full size crib like the one she is in at home would be best but I'm assuming the crib they provide is much smaller.

Highly recommend renting a full sized crib from Kingdom Strollers. We've done this on every trip when we've had a crib sleeper, and are renting one this August. Our daughter has always napped and slept like a dream at WDW, much better than other trips when we've had to use a pack and play. I bring their own bed sheet so it's just like at home!

Cribs are on a first come, first served basis. If none are available when you check in, you'll receive a pack n play. The CMs on the phone can't actually guarantee anything.

We rented a full size crib from Kingdom Strollers for my son last month (18 months at the time) because I didn't want to chance getting a pack n play. DS is tall for his age too and over 30 lbs. There's no way he would have been comfortable in a pack n play for a week.

I know this is an old thread but were you satisfied with your crib from Kingdom strollers?

Highly recommend renting a full sized crib from Kingdom Strollers. We've done this on every trip when we've had a crib sleeper, and are renting one this August. Our daughter has always napped and slept like a dream at WDW, much better than other trips when we've had to use a pack and play. I bring their own bed sheet so it's just like at home!

I know this is old but just found this thread, were you happy with Kingdom's crib you rented?

I know this is an old thread but were you satisfied with your crib from Kingdom strollers?

Very, very happy. The crib was easy to set up, durable, and appeared comfortable (my son slept just fine in it). The bedding was sealed in plastic wrap.

We won’t need a crib again on our next trip, but if we did, I’d rent from them again in a heartbeat.

Our twins were the same. We rented cribs from Kingdom for two years in a row as our guys NEVER slept in pack n plays. Was amazing. Clean, neat, easy to fold and had no trouble whatsoever! Highly recommend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter