Cricut and 60% Off at Michaels Today

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.

I am interested in the Cricut and would use to design shirts, maybe birthday signs, invitations and
some wine glasses. There seems to be many options. Michaels also has a 60% off coupon today and not sure if it will be on sale in my Michaels since everything in that store is marked down so we can't use the coupon but given above, what exactly would I need to purchase?

Not sure for how much I want to make vs. buying my items done online by someone or paying for the machine and all the materials and doing myself.

Thank you so much!

The percentage off coupons almost always exclude Cricut or any Cricut products. You may want to consider Silhouette. Cricut's software is internet based and I've been reading lately that a lot of users are really struggling with some issues they're having right now.

The percentage off coupons almost always exclude Cricut or any Cricut products. You may want to consider Silhouette. Cricut's software is internet based and I've been reading lately that a lot of users are really struggling with some issues they're having right now.

Thank you. I believe you are correct. I went to Michaels online and tried to do the 40% off and it wouldn't apply it to the Cricut. Do people use the Silhouette as they would Cricut? I just want to use for misc. items. Not to sell, just for myself/family/friends.

I will look into the Silhouette now.

They're both the same type of machine. Different manufactures and different pluses and minuses. A big minus on the Cricut side right now though seems to be their software, and you can only use the machine if you are connected to the internet.

crafting coupons exclude all of the cutting machines and other things - read the fine print on each one

I got a coupon in my email today for 20 off 50 that includes cricut and clearance. I think it said it's good for 2 days online and in store. I don't have a need so I just read to get the jist of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!