Criminal Minds: DIS Official Thread 2 (Spoilers)

Imzadi

♥ Saved by an angel in a trench coat!
Welcome to the
NEW DIS Criminal Minds hangout:
the deadliest thread on the DIS
:scared1: ;)

Newbies always welcome! :woohoo:

CM%2Blogo.jpg

Criminal Minds has been renewed for Season 14! :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: :cheer2:

Season 14 premieres Wednesday, October 3rd at 10ET/9c :happytv:

If you are new to Criminal Minds, it currently airs on FOUR networks:
CBS is the only channel to air the current Season 13, (plus random reruns of any past season episodes.)

A&E, ION, and WE show only the repeats of Seasons 1 - 12. Since these three channels show several repeat episodes per week, and often run Criminal Minds marathon weekends, with 278 episodes for the first 12 seasons, you can literally, sporadically binge watch or DVR & catch up on all 12 seasons in several months. Most times, they show out of order though.

CBS.com only shows a few of the current season's full episodes online at this time. CM is actually produced by ABC, and somewhere along the lines, the ball got dropped on CBS showing all the episodes on their website. :confused3 :(

You sometimes can watch full episodes of past seasons online at YouTube by doing a search. BUT the episodes are usually broken up into segments so you have to click on several links to see a full episode.

Netflix has Criminal Minds for binge watching. :thumbsup2

The first spin-off series, Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior, was canceled after one season.

The second spin-off: Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders, has been canceled after it's second season. It starred Gary Sinise. It premiered on March 16, 2016. Actor, Daniel Henney, one of the original, regular cast members of CM:BB has joined the Team at Criminal Minds, as the same character, starting Season 13.

#CriminalMinds #CriminalMindsBeyondBorders #CMBB

Last edited:
Yay!!! I'm here! :dance3:

Imzadi, I was gonna ask you about a new thread last night but I forgot :rotfl:

Thanks for making the new one! :love2:

Joining too! I mostly lurked on the other thread but do keep up with it all the time. I normally DVR and watch it later or a different day so miss out on all the live postings.

I'd forgotten all about Suspect Behavior!

Yay! Joining in! :banana:

I'm still worried about Reid and Morgan...

After doing some search of old posts on the old thread last night, Tink & I think MGG/Reid's contract IS up at the end of this season. :(

Shermar was on the talk with his momma today. Such a sweet interview they also showed a clip of the new episode.

NEW episode tonight! :woohoo:

I have a feeling tonight is a two-parter, since the episode is titled, "Angels" and next week's season finale is titled, "Demons."

Get ready for a possible cliff-hanger tonight. :scared1: :headache:

A Little Bromance:

48b547d094716a6575e35eceff7cb877_zps1abd3a7d.jpg

Or maybe people just like kissing Shemar? :scratchin

4039639f6ff1184a3d355fdd7c1c6c53_zps9e2fa59b.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!