Criminal Minds: DIS Official Thread 2 (Spoilers)

S.W.A.T. has been pre-empted on my channel. They are showing a home football game here. :badpc:

I hope you guys have a good time watching.

Hey, that was the theme song from the old S.W.A.T. TV show!

Are they using it as the theme song for the new show? Or did the just stick it into a scene for nostalgia, to pay homage to the old show, but it doesn't seem like they will use it again?

I just found out SWAT is airing at 3:30 am here. :headache:

Are they using it as the theme song for the new show? Or did the just stick it into a scene for nostalgia, to pay homage to the old show, but it doesn't seem like they will use it again?

I just found out SWAT is airing at 3:30 am here. :headache:

It was at the end of the show. If you have Xfinity (Comcast) I'm positive you'll be able to see the episode OnDemand.

We enjoyed S.W.A.T. tho DH thinks it re-enforces stereotypes. When Striker made his grand entrance on his motorcycle, popping a wheelie with the police in hot pursuit -- that kind of reckless driving and endangering the public in the real world would cost him his job.

Wasn't thrilled with last week's Criminal Minds episode when Shemar Moore guest starred. Thought Penelope Garcia's fawning all over him was way too much. Glad I can see Shemar on the new show, without Garcia's cringe-worthy character.

I finally got to see S.W.A.T. :yay: I liked it, although there was too much gun violence every 15 minutes of the show. :headache: I guess they were really trying to give the message this is not CM, which is more mental and internal. I felt that the scenes about Hondo's relationship were there to break up all the violence and give us a brief break from it. At least, we don't have to expect any eye ball episodes. :p

When Striker made his grand entrance on his motorcycle, popping a wheelie with the police in hot pursuit -- that kind of reckless driving and endangering the public in the real world would cost him his job.

::yes:: I thought the same thing. Especially in L.A., they've really cracked down on the police being able to speed and do fast car chases, as too many people have accidentally gotten hurt. To have a cop drive so recklessly like that, and get away with it just by running into the police station, was unreal. :rolleyes:

Hey, that was the theme song from the old S.W.A.T. TV show!

Seems like it is going to be the theme song for this time around too. They showed the title card with it right at the end of the song. :thumbsup2

I'm glad they are keeping the old theme song. It's a good one. No need for a new one. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter