Criminal Minds: DIS Official Thread 2 (Spoilers)

Heads up for anyone who doesn't know - our (very early) season finale is tonight at 10:00! popcorn::

They finished filming the series finale this week :sad:

(Sorry this is so big, I can't find a smaller version and don't feel like re-sizing it myself :p)

D6e0emWUUAAt6m8.png

I was just coming here to post the premiere date but hadn't seen the finale date yet. Wow they're really trying to get rid of this show quickly. A 7 week final season? :rolleyes:
I’m happy that it finally had an air date but sad that this is it. One good thing is 15x1 and 15x2 airing back to back since one of the producers commented in an interview the episodes are tied together as a two parter.

I’m happy that it finally had an air date but sad that this is it. One good thing is 15x1 and 15x2 airing back to back since one of the producers commented in an interview the episodes are tied together as a two parter.

The premiere date is actually the first day of my next Disney trip :laughing: I'll be missing most, if not all, of those two episodes, but at least I have a good excuse :upsidedow

The premiere date is actually the first day of my next Disney trip :laughing: I'll be missing most, if not all, of those two episodes, but at least I have a good excuse :upsidedow
That’s a very good excuse. I thankfully will only miss one episode during the 7 week run due to a WDW trip, it’s one in the middle. I am happy though that the finale is the week it is and not a week later since I will be on a plane back from another Orlando trip then.

I thought it was a 10 episode season. So, they’ll be a 3rd 2 hour episode?thank you for posting! I’ve been watching for info

I thought it was a 10 episode season. So, they’ll be a 3rd 2 hour episode?thank you for posting! I’ve been watching for info

Yeah I saw another article that said two hour premiere, two hour finale, and another two hour night somewhere in the middle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter