Crisis on Infinite Earths - Arrowverse

I'm not up on the comic books, can you explain the importance of Ryan Choi? And remind me what the gleek was?

So, everyone is on the same Earth now? Should make for some easier crossovers in the future.

Ryan Choi is Atom.

I'm not up on the comic books, can you explain the importance of Ryan Choi? And remind me what the gleek was?

So, everyone is on the same Earth now? Should make for some easier crossovers in the future.

Ryan Choi was someone who once took over the role of The Atom though the original also returned and since then I think Ryan's time as the Atom was erased - comics can be weird like that sometimes.

Gleek is the monkey from the Superfriends cartoons who would hang out with the Wonder Twins, Zan & Jayna.

Earth 1, Earth 38, and Black Lightning's unnumbered Earth are all merged together. Earth 2 is now Stargirl's earth so I don't know what that means for Jessie Quick, Harry Wells or Black Siren's origin.

Gleek is the monkey from the Superfriends cartoons who would hang out with the Wonder Twins, Zan & Jayna.
And he escaped because of (I'm presuming) a "dammitbarry" incident.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter