one sirloin roast (1 to 3 pounds)
1 regular can of rotel (or 1 14 oz can of tomatoes & 1 4 oz can of diced
green chilies)
1 package of taco seasoning
2 beef bouillon cubes
1 can water

Put in crock and turn on low for 8 hours or more. This can be shredded (it
practically falls apart) for sandwiches or you can add potatoes and other
vegetables to taste and serve as a meal. As sandwiches, it will serve two for about six meals. As a roast, it usually lasts three meals.

That sounds really good. I do a lot of freezer cooking, and that will probably keep really well as long as I use mild taco seasoning.

Thanks!

I loooove crock pot recipes! thanks for sharing this one Pumba.

OMG I can't type today! LOL

I made this today. It was very good. I used a round roast because it was on sale, and it was so tender. I served it with rice. I'll probably have it with boiled potatoes tomorrow, and I'll make sandwiches with the meat I've put in the freezer.

Thanks again for posting this!

Oh... DH is gonna love this! Thanks for helping me decide on tonight's dinner.

Cheryl :bounce:

Quick easy supper for 2 nights (served it shredded on french bread w/ onions and peppers the 2nd night) Thanks pumba!

Cheryl :bounce:

I haven't used my crock pot in so long I don't even know if it still works but the kids are coming over on Sunday and that means I have to cook. Or at least make it appear I've cooked

Looks like something they will all like.

Thanks pumba.

Chessie

I made this for dinner the other night and served it with mashed potatoes and texas toast. It was a BIG HIT! My husband bragged all over the golf course to his golf buddies about it. I'm shredding the leftover roast tonight and putting inside flour tortillas and serving with rice and beans

Thanks for a great recipe!
Candi

Go Sooners!

This was also a big hit at my house this week end.

When I got out my crock pot I saw that the cord was bad so I ended up simmering it on the stove I just added an extra can of water.

There were no leftovers to speak of. I had almost enough to make a small sandwich for lunch the next day.

Chessie

I like the idea of serving the leftovers shredded. That is if there are any leftovers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter