Crossroads

crazygolfer

Earning My Ears
I keep reading about people going to crossroads.What is this place and is it far from international drive?Also do you have to pay to go to downtown disney.

Crossroads is a shopping and restaurant area at the crossroads (strangely enough!) at the entrance to WDW on the east side - off Vineland Road (SR 535). Its only about a mile and a half from the bottom of I-Drive but I-Drive is very long.

Its probably nearer 3 miles from Pointe Orlando/the Convention Centre which is the end of International Drive for most people.

There is no charge for Downtown Disney and the parking is free. There is a charge for the night club area of Pleasure Island.

Hi CrazyGolfer :wave:

Crossroads, is an area quite close to Downtown Disney where there are restaurants and a few shops - and it is literally spread over a crossroads junction. I know there is a Goodings, Jungle Jims, Perkins, Olive Garden there - to name a few.

You dont have to pay to go to Downtown Disney. The only time you have to pay is if you want to enter Pleasure Island in the evening - during the day, you can wander round to your hearts content.

Hope this helps - and please post any more queries you have, hopefully we'll all be able to get you the answers you need :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter