Crowd Calendar recommendations

dalownerx3

Earning My Ears
We are having a week long family reunion in Orlando starting December 30, 2018. The older generation isn't planning on doing a lot of parks - maybe one day in Epcot. We are trying to plan our dinner calendar - seems for the older crowd, meals are more important. So I'm trying to figure a good day to go to Epcot.

It's been eight years since I've been to Disney World and back then I used Touring Plans to get crowd calendar information. Is that place still a good resource or are there newer sites/apps I should check out.

Thanks in advance.

That's what I use too. There are others who do this too, but I think this is still a solid choice. And I like the touring plans and line wait time app that they have too.

You may just be sticking to Disney, but FYI the older generation in our family really love SeaWorld being show and animal exhibit based. There is so much everyone can do together and it's such a beautiful park. Everyone young and old like that one and the coasters are a big hit with the youngsters too. Just something to consider. It's our family's favorite park for a multigenerational group.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter