Crowd Calendars Obsolete?

Where are you seeing a half marathon event for the first weekend of October? I thought the Halloween half-marathon event is the second weekend of September.
You are correct. I wrote that incorrectly. Sorry! Both are September.

So basically the first two weekends of September are special events. So there isn’t a better choice between those or early October? We haven’t been in a long while and I’ve always used the crowd calendars but sounds like that’s not helpful anymore

You are correct. I wrote that incorrectly. Sorry! Both are September.

So basically the first two weekends of September are special events. So there isn’t a better choice between those or early October? We haven’t been in a long while and I’ve always used the crowd calendars but sounds like that’s not helpful anymore
October is the most crowded month now. I would do the later weeks of September after the Run event and before October, if those are your two options. We have to go in October due to school schedules, and it is crazy!!

October is the most crowded month now. I would do the later weeks of September after the Run event and before October, if those are your two options. We have to go in October due to school schedules, and it is crazy!!
Ok. Thank you so much for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter