Crowd on MNSSHP days

Tortellini5

Earning My Ears
Trying to plan ahead for our trip in October. Are the crowds generally less on party days? Was planning on doing MK Tuesday 10/16 but they just announced that is a Halloween party night, was wondering if I should change my MK day to 10/15 (even though I know generally Mondays are busier at MK).
Any input is appreciated.
Thanks!

Yes, party days typically have lower crowds during the day. If you don't mind exiting the park by 6pm I would absolutely recommend keeping your MK day. You'll be able to get a lot done.

We were at MK on a party day and a non-party day in Oct. 2017. My main regret of the trip was going on a non-party day. It was very crowded. While we got a lot done in the early morning, it was much harder later in the day. We had tickets for the party day and went early since we had a park hopper. Much less crowded and was able to get a lot done even before the party started which allowed us to enjoy the parade, etc. As the other poster said, if you don't mind leaving early (or have a park hopper), you could get a lot done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter