Crowd Question

briemer99

Pirate's Life
Hi, we will be doing Discovery Cove along with Seaworld/Aquatica for 4 or 5 days the first weekend in June, from 5/31 to 6/4 or 6/5. We have never been before, so what kind of crowds can we expect at Seaworld and Aquatica during this time? I expect it to be moderately crowded, just hoping it's not all hour long waits. Do you think the Quick Queue is necessary?

Also between Friday, Saturday, and Monday (DC on Sunday), which days do you think are best to do Seaworld and Aquatica? Obviously Saturday will be most crowded, is it better to spend that day at SW or Aquatica. Thanks.

If you are staying at one of the "official seaworld hotels" that will change my answer. Generally my answer will be do Aquatica for the first 3 hours of the day and then do the rest of the day at Seaworld

Hi, we will be doing Discovery Cove along with Seaworld/Aquatica for 4 or 5 days the first weekend in June, from 5/31 to 6/4 or 6/5. We have never been before, so what kind of crowds can we expect at Seaworld and Aquatica during this time? I expect it to be moderately crowded, just hoping it's not all hour long waits. Do you think the Quick Queue is necessary?

Also between Friday, Saturday, and Monday (DC on Sunday), which days do you think are best to do Seaworld and Aquatica? Obviously Saturday will be most crowded, is it better to spend that day at SW or Aquatica. Thanks.

I’m attaching the Undercover Tourist crowd calendar for May & June. Hopefully this will help you plan what day to go to which park.
https://www.undercovertourist.com/orlando/crowd-calendar/
https://www.undercovertourist.com/orlando/crowd-calendar/June-2018/

If you are staying at one of the "official seaworld hotels" that will change my answer. Generally my answer will be do Aquatica for the first 3 hours of the day and then do the rest of the day at Seaworld
No, not staying at any of the official hotels, but not too far from the parks, only one exit down on I-4.

Hey guys, thanks so much for the helpful info. I just realized that the Gay Days event will be happening the exact same dates we'll be there- do you think this is as much of an issue with SeaWorld and aquatica? Are these parks heavily affected by this? I would appreciate any advice, thanks.

Hey guys, thanks so much for the helpful info. I just realized that the Gay Days event will be happening the exact same dates we'll be there- do you think this is as much of an issue with SeaWorld and aquatica? Are these parks heavily affected by this? I would appreciate any advice, thanks.
I've never witnessed lines more than 30 minutes long at SeaWorld, even on days when the overflow parking lot was full, so I don't think it'll be an issue either way. If the park somehow gets even busier than that, my advice would be to ride any must-do rides during the times of the big shows like Light Up the Night/One Ocean, Dolphin Days, and Ignite (though honestly Ignite is actually worth skipping a ride for), and arrive at least 15 minutes early for any must-see shows or else there's a good chance they'll reach capacity and you won't get to see them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!