Crowds Apr. 24-28?

Chicago526

<font color=red>Any dream will do...<br><font colo
What are crowds like the last week of April? Even with Easter being late this year, we should still miss most of the spring break crowd, right?

We're going Monday through Thursday so we'll miss the weekend crowds, I just wanted to get a feel for how the parks will be. Thanks!

There are three or four different deals ending the 27th and, as I think you just posted, they just added fireworks for that week. I'm thinking it's a gonna be bad.......

I can pretty much guarantee that it will be very bad that week because that is the same time that I am going.

steen995 said:
There are three or four different deals ending the 27th and, as I think you just posted, they just added fireworks for that week. I'm thinking it's a gonna be bad.......

Good point, I didn't link the fireworks being added with the anticipated crowd level...they haven't added Fantasmic, so maybe it will be heavy, but not too bad. And I didn't even think about the promotions that are ending (heck that's why we decided to go by the end of April, to get the discount admision tickets!).

Hmmm, may have to break out the Unofficial Guide touring plans! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter