crowds due to younger children and characters

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
OK guys are there certain times/places to stay away from due to the younger kids having interaction with the characters? DS10 is not into the characters at all. It may be difficult enough to get him to go to the breakfast.
For the sailaway party we may just stay on the top deck and look down on the festivities. Why get packed in like sardines when it's just not DSs thing anyways.
Are there other times/places to stay away from too? Like the Mickey pool?

i never saw a problem. We overslept on our character breakfast day so I can't comment on that. DS is afraid of Goofy (he was constantly harrassed by him at WDW one year) even though we tell him that it is a different guy playing him he still will not go to the lab if goofy is scheduled to appear. We always do sailaway and deck party on deck ten just because you get a good view and it is less crowded.

You would also want to stay away from anyplace where there is a character photo, autograph signing or character apperance.

There will be a board in the atrium with posted times/places of character greetings. Check that out then stay away from those areas at the particular time. There is usually things going on in the atrium between 7 & 8 and it can get a little crowded in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter