Crowds in April 2019

BuzzyWOL

Earning My Ears
Hey all!

I'm planning my first trip to DLP in April 2019 and am having some trouble figuring out the best time to go for lower crowds. We are flexible anytime from late March through the end of April.

I have looked at school holidays in the area, national holidays, national holidays throughout Europe, but I feel like I could very well be missing something.

Any advice on when in this time frame might see the lowest crowds?

I can't imagine what you feel your are missing :) Avoid national holidays in France, school holidays in France and the neighbouring countries, UK, NL, DE, ES. And go during the week if you can.

I can't imagine what you feel your are missing :) Avoid national holidays in France, school holidays in France and the neighbouring countries, UK, NL, DE, ES. And go during the week if you can.
I figured I was just overthinking it. There doesn't seem to be too much going on in that timeframe so hopefully it is nice and slow throughout.

We have easter holidays from 08.04. until the 23.04. in our part of germany. We will be in the park from the 6th until the 13th.

I booked from March 31- April 4 and was wondering the same. I’ve done some research and it seems like we will beat most of the spring breaks. Although, they released a tiered fast pass for purchase system today and my dates are not “off peak”. Fingers crossed it won’t be too too crowded! We are so excited to go!

We have easter holidays from 08.04. until the 23.04. in our part of germany. We will be in the park from the 6th until the 13th.

WE have Easter holidays from 15.04 until 26.04. in our part of Germany and we will be there the week after Easter. We have some experiences staying at this time.

It will be full but we will be there for 6 nights so we can relax and doing all that we are planning to ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!