Crowds In Early June???

**Tinker*Bell*7**

Pixie Princess
Just planned a last minute trip to use up some vacation time & after booking the only week available for me to take off, found out that the first part of our trip will coincide with the "Gay Days Expo" weekend. Has anybody been during this? I'm concerned about crowds. Have two nephews 12 & 9 that have never been to WDW before & want to make sure that they have a great trip.

We went down twice on June 5th and the crowds were not bad at all, however I think the Gay Weekend was the previous weekend when we were there.:D

Avoid the MK on Saturday, June 5, it will be very crowded. Other than that, the crowds, even at the designated GayDay parks, are about average for the season. Since you're nephews are fairly young, I'd avoid PI in the evening hours, to me this just isn't a kid friendly area any time of year once the partying starts.

We go at that time every year and I second what Chuck S said. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter