Crowds mid-June

Lesley Wake

DIS Veteran
I am close to booking a trip for mid-June. It will likely be June 11-15 (Mon-Fri), but Monday will be a half day and I don’t know if I’ll even have time on Friday to go to a park, so expecting about 3.5 days in the parks. One of the options I’m considering is a Golden Forest Room. I’m trying to figure out if the Club FP will be a valuable consideration. If I plan to just get to the parks for early hours, will the crowds be low enough that the Club FP wouldn’t even be needed? Or will there be crowds so that it would be a valuable addition? I know it will be the first week of the “Summer of Superheroes”, but it also seems to be earlier than most European School holidays and days will be weekdays.

Another factor is I am pretty comfortable with the paper FP system, from extensive Disneyland experiences (I live 45 min away), but at the same time, it would be nice to not have to rush all over the park picking up FPs.

Any thoughts?

The fast pass you get from Golden Forest room is only 1 extra fast pass per person a day not an unlimited one so you would still have to possibly make use of the normal paper fast passes.
However you are correct that it should be a quieter time to go.

Hello, I am also going to be there 10-15, and although your experience may vary.......both the suites and GF rooms were unavailable. I ended up booking at Newport bay on club level.
Maybe I will see you there!

Hello, I am also going to be there 10-15, and although your experience may vary.......both the suites and GF rooms were unavailable. I ended up booking at Newport bay on club level.
Maybe I will see you there!
Yeah, I saw on the US site they weren’t available, but the UK site still had them! I think I’m leaning toward booking GF, but im not 100% sure yet

That’s funny, I actually called and spoke to an agent from the U.K. site, who assured me they were gone...........

That’s funny, I actually called and spoke to an agent from the U.K. site, who assured me they were gone...........
I noticed and they seem to get different inventory all the time! When I actually went to book (did it on Sunday-yippee!) I checked thru the US site (my credit card was initially declined with the UK site, which I thought was a website issue, but turns out Capital One was just freaking out about me making a Europe purchase) and they had GF rooms again, so I just got it there!

Also, if you ever want to have a dismeet at DLP, let me know! I’m always down for any meetups!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!