Crowds on Sunday & Monday

Kyleboy

Earning My Ears
Has anybody been to DL & DLC on thsese 2 days? Just wondering if these days are crazy? Leaving tomorrow. :Pinkbounc
:confused3 And another question...
Are the 50th anniversary item out in the shops there yet?

Thanks,
:earseek:

Guess we'll see you there, leaving tomorrow too. Will be in the parks on Sun and Mon.

When I was there in Jan over the Martin Luther King weekend, Sunday was the busiest of all 3 days. The cast members said it was due to Sunday being the only day the southern cal annual passes could get in and the special 2 day ticket offer they had going. I'm hoping this weekend will be lighter since most people would be waiting until after May 5th (crossing my fingers).

There was already 50th merchandise in the parks back then, and I've heard there's even more out now.

I will be there too! We were hoping this weekend wouldn't be busy since it is before the 50th stuff, but the DLH and Paradies Pier are both SOLD OUT! So, it may very well be crazy! We are doing CA on Sunday, the Electrical Parade is at 8:45pm and then we'll be waiting at the DL gates Monday morning.
Have a great weekend! :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter