Crowds the first week of June

tczarnecki1965

Earning My Ears
We usually try to take the kids out of school a week before school ends and go in May, but this year we could not do that so we are going the first week of June. Does any body know what the crowds are like? How do they compare to mid May?

We were there, June 1-8, 2001. It was a bit crowded, but not unmanageable. We stayed on property at All Stars, which allowed us to better manage our time. I recall long lines at the popular attractions, but we made good use of Fast Pass. We had a great time and we would definately go [that week] again.

I hope this helps, any other questions, let me know.

Were there June 1-9, 2002 - didn't find the crowds too bad - used Fastpast wherever we could as well. However, the one thing I do remember was the heat. I'm very tolerant on the heat - it just slowed us (and everyone else) down quite a bit. Definately plan for breaks during the hottest part of the day. Went to AK one day and it must have been 110F! Plenty of water and a "squeeze breeze" is a must!

The first Saturday in June is Gay Day at the Magic Kingdom. The crowds are horrendous -- line to Space Mountain backed up to Alien Encounter! If you avoid the MK that day, I think you should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!