Crown Currency Administration

Shazzie B

DIS Veteran
If any of you were caught up in the collapse of Crown Currency, following the legal case the defendants have been given until 03/10/2017 to pay their debts. If you made a claim all those years ago you need to contact HMCTS London Regional Confiscation Unit. I have the details, PM me if you need more info & I'll pass on what I have. Not holding out much hope; suspect it'll be a small fraction of what people lost- but you may get something back. Good Luck

We used them many years ago and had good rates of exchange but luckily hadn't ordered currency at the point of their collapse. Fingers crossed everyone gets something vaguely decent!

Mrs TT

I had looked at the accounts and was posting warnings on Money Saving Expert who were recommending their use. I also warned some friends their money was at risk using this company. They ignored me and lost £15k they had transferred as they own a property out there.

I know they were prosecuted- who is the claim against, ex directors? Do they have any assets?

Yes it is against directors. They were tried and found guilty of money laundering as far as I know. How much will be repaid, who knows?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter