CRT and Akershus?

kiramay

DIS Veteran
I’m in the early planning stages for our 2019 trip and we’re definitely doing CRT. We’ve been “saving” that experience for the multi family trip. I have 3 boys who don’t really care about princesses.

On that note, other family in our group might be interested in doing Akershus too. (Two girls).

I’d kind of like to see the restaurant but I’m not sure if two princess meals would overkill for my boys... they’d probably rather do Teppan Edo or another TS in Epcot.

Thoughts?

I have 2 boys. Two princess meals would definitely be overkill for them. At Epcot they would prefer Garden Grill, Biergarten or Teppan Edo.

I wouldn't do both princess meals even with girls. The only difference in princesses is that you see Jasmine at CRT, but not usually at Akershus. Belle is at Akershus, but not usually at CRT. Otherwise, you have Cinderella, Snow While, Aurora, and Ariel at both (typically). I can find other ways to spend that money!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!