Crt and HEA timing

Sherry Couch

Earning My Ears
Somehow in a made dash to make ADR's I accidentally made to sets for CRT. I was originally hoping for breakfast bit basically going for whatever I could get. I ended up with a 5:45 and a 7 pm. This is the last day for us so I was thinking it would be cool to end our day with dinner at the castle followed by fireworks. I don't really know how long CRT takes in combination with how long to be ahead of time for fireworks. Which would you keep?

Edit: this is for sat Dec 8. This will be our only opportunity to see fireworks d/t party nights. HEA is at 9 pm

Last edited:
What date is this for? That will help determine what time the fireworks should be held.

I think HEA will be shown at 9:00 that night. It will be CROWDED, so you'll need to decide how important securing a viewing location is. If you are a party of one or two people it will be easier to squeeze in somewhere at a time closer to the show, but with a larger party you will probably want to stake out a spot farther in advance. You can read some recent discussion on staking out HEA viewing spots in this thread:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/staking-my-claim-fireworks-viewing.3687641/#post-59344240

So working backwards, the 7:00 reservation time would work if you don't mind finding a spot for HEA around 8:30 (or later, if you are delayed for any reason longer at dinner). Personally I'd go with the 5:45 so I didn't feel rushed through dinner in case there are any delays or dinner takes you extra long to get through seeing all of the princesses, and that gives you plenty of time to make your way into the hub in a more relaxed manner to find a spot to watch the show.

Last edited:
I think HEA will be shown at 9:00 that night. It will be CROWDED, so you'll need to decide how important securing a viewing location is. If you are a party of one or two people it will be easier to squeeze in somewhere at a time closer to the show, but with a larger party you will probably want to stake out a spot farther in advance. You can read some recent discussion on staking out HEA viewing spots in this thread:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/staking-my-claim-fireworks-viewing.3687641/#post-59344240

So working backwards, the 7:00 reservation time would work if you don't mind finding a spot for HEA around 8:30 (or later, if you are delayed for any reason longer at dinner). Personally I'd go with the 5:45 so I didn't feel rushed through dinner in case there are any delays or dinner takes you extra long to get through seeing all of the princesses, and that gives you plenty of time to make your way into the hub in a more relaxed manner to find a spot to watch the show.

There will be 5 of us and my husband doesn't like crowds. Not 100 persent sure he will make it or head for the car. Depends on how he is doing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter