CRT at 9:50pm? Should I book it?

Minnie222

DIS Veteran
I found a reservation for CRT at 9:50pm. Should I take it?
Park closes at 12 that night.

We have been to CRT for dinner before, but not so late in the evening.
If anyone has tried it this late, how is the experience?
When we walk out, would it be pushing 12 midnight?

Any advice would be appreciated.

My question would not be about the quality, if will be fine. I wonder how you like eating a full meal at that hour?

I would not book a meal that late unless I had control of what I was going to order. Dessert and coffee? Fine. Appetizers adn a glass of wine? Yes. A three course meal? I would never sleep! LOL!

Book the meal if you are okay with that aspect. Skip it if not.

OP here. Thanks for the advice. I didn’t really think about the actual eating at late reality. LOL

Situation is DD 9 really wanted to be in the castle. We have been there, and she LOVED it. That’s why the struggle.

OP here. Thanks for the advice. I didn’t really think about the actual eating at late reality. LOL

Situation is DD 9 really wanted to be in the castle. We have been there, and she LOVED it. That’s why the struggle.

I would not take it just to be in the castle. Look for Akershus in Epcot. We prefer breakfast. The Princesses are awesome, and Belle is there.

I cannot imagine a 9 YO being able to eat a meal at that hour.

Put in a reservation finder for your date and ideal times at touring plan and the other places.
Check the cancelled thread for the month you are going too.
Better a meal you'll enjoy than an ADR that only looks good on "paper";).

I agree. It is a lot of money just to have an ADR in place that is nto really going to work.

At 10pm I can't imagine anyone happy enough to enjoy the dinner and princesses . It's alot of money to have such a big possibility of failure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter